We wish you a happy New Year
We wish you a happy New Year
And a merry Christmas (2012)
by mark_r_abcd
Mon Apr 09 2012 10:56am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New claims "appeals" process

I have to say I find this idea a bit worrying. As Richard said in his original post, the only reason for not paying every claim is because some claims might be bogus. In other words, the appeal process is effectively a kangaroo court to decide if a member is trying to defraud the company. Personally...
by mark_r_abcd
Tue Apr 10 2012 9:53am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New claims "appeals" process

If something has "exclusions/conditions", it's hardly a guarantee, is it? Let me put a hypothetical case to you: merchant rejects a claim, saying the member used either a link from another site, or a voucher code which invalidated their cashback. Member says "No, I didn't". What set of rules would ...
by mark_r_abcd
Thu Apr 19 2012 7:53pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Exclusive: £15 cashback for £10 deposit at Yipiii

I've signed up and done my plays. Hasn't tracked yet :thumbdown: Something no one's mentioned yet is that there's a maximum discount off any one product, so you may have to buy several things to spend your discount. On the plus side though, you often win free plays, and they also add to your discoun...
by mark_r_abcd
Thu Apr 19 2012 8:29pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

mark_r_abcd wrote:Hasn't tracked yet :thumbdown:!
It's tracked now, so let's see if it pays!
by mark_r_abcd
Thu Apr 19 2012 1:39pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Perhaps a silly question, but how do Yipiii make any money?
by mark_r_abcd
Thu May 03 2012 10:35am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Claim appeal #68664: please vote

This is an open and shut case for me - the member made a genuine transaction, but someone else got the cashback. It is pretty certain that there was a cookie left from a price comparison site, daily click, or similar. iMutual simply needs to have a policy for these cases: either it pays them (in whi...
by mark_r_abcd
Wed Jul 11 2012 9:44am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Transaction #920,000 winner!

It would be fun to have a "near misses" list, maybe the 10 transactions either side of the winner. No prizes - just an honourable mention on the winner thread so we can poke fun at the people who missed out. Hmm, if the winning transaction and amount is going to be announced on the winner thread, I ...