I was SITTING IN HIS ARMCHAIR and I SHOUTed TO my WIFE,

"WHEN I DIE I'M GOING TO LEAVE EVERYTHING TO YOU, LOVE!"

SHE SHOUTS BACK "YOU ALREADY DO, YOU LAZY S*D! "
by Fuggsy
Wed Nov 07 2012 11:04am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Over 18s jokes - post here

A judge found himself presiding over a divorce suit brought by Mickey Mouse against Minnie Mouse.

"Mr Mouse," explained the judge after reviewing the suit, "You can't divorce your wife just because you claim she is crazy."

"I didn't say she was crazy," replied Mickey, "I said she was fuckin' Goofy!"
by Fuggsy
Tue Dec 18 2012 8:45am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A guy out on the golf course takes a high speed ball right in the crotch. Writhing in agony, he falls to the ground. He finally gets himself to the doctor. He says, "How bad is it doc? I'm going on my honeymoon next week and my fiancee is still a virgin in every way." The doc said, "I'll have to put...
by 1960mackem
Fri Feb 15 2013 4:10pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

He was in ecstasy, a huge smile on his face, as his wife moved forwards, then backwards, forward, then backwards again....back and forth ...back and forth ...in and out ...in and out. She could feel the sweat on her forehead and between her breasts and trickling down the small of her back, she was g...
by Fuggsy
Tue Feb 12 2013 9:28am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

An elderly couple had been dating for some time and decided it was finally time to marry. Before the wedding they embarked on a long conversation regarding how their marriage might work. They discussed finances, living arrangements and so on. Finally the old man decided it was time to broach the sub...