Search found 55 matches

Return

by mike
Thu May 03 2012 10:31am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Claim appeal #68664: please vote

This is an excellent demonstration of mutuality. Guidance is genuinely being sought from the members/co-owners on pivotal decisions instead of by a faceless person behind an admin email address.

Building societies take note.
by mike
Thu May 03 2012 11:22am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Claim appeal #68664: please vote

I think that there are two key points to this claim. 1. Mel's question Is this the only transaction that e-buyer have refused led to the answer that ebuyer is generally reliable and has paid commision in good faith elsewhere. 2. Richard's info the claimant is a long-term member of the site with an e...
by mike
Mon May 14 2012 11:45am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: When merchants go bad?

I like Kev's idea of a 50% payout where the member has made a cash outlay. If a free offer merchant doesn't pay out, I think imutual shouldn't payout.
by mike
Sat Mar 21 2020 9:29am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Blood donation thread

They definitely still need lots despite cancelling routine surgery. Still the same quantity of emergencies and on-going conditions. Travelling to a session is categorised as essential travel. I'm due in a couple of weeks https://www.blood.co.uk/news-and-campaigns/news-and-statements/coronavirus-covi...
by mike
Wed Apr 08 2020 11:58am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I went for nr. 100 a few days ago.
Unfortunately my iron level was too low.
I am now feeling a fraud as they have still counted it.
by mike
Mon Jul 13 2020 1:50pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

101 (100 really)

Very efficient now, arrive at exact time , drink delivered whilst you bleed and out. No hanging about
by mike
Mon Jan 11 2021 8:39pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Impact of no-deal Brexit on grocery prices

Who cares about jobs. Especially jobs in places where people can't vote in our elections. We've Taken Back Control. No more foreign bananas. Just good British bananas. Bees don't have a vote either https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2021/jan/09/pesticide-believed-kill-bees-authorised-use-engla...
by mike
Sat Jan 16 2021 10:40am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Impact of no-deal Brexit on grocery prices

Up to £1million/day of fishing produce rotting in harbours because of Brexit export difficulties and the govt now talking about paying compensation. Did any tail ever wag the dog more than the fishing industry? Actually, the PM may be stretching the truth here too anyway, as reporting on Newsnight ...