Search found 42 matches

Return

by macfamily
Sat Dec 31 2011 12:45pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Happy new year to all @ imutual

A would like to thank all posters on this website for their help during 2011. I wish you and your family good health and wealth for 2012.
by macfamily
Mon Jan 23 2012 6:01pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Claims performance as at 4 Jan 2012

As someone who has a claim pending, this is reasurring.
by macfamily
Fri Feb 17 2012 11:23pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How much of imutual you own + updated FAQs

I think I will hold a competition for us to guess how long it take us to get to 1 million shares. Is there any rules on competitions?
by macfamily
Fri Feb 17 2012 11:38pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I think I will hold a competition for us to guess how long it take us to get to 1 million shares. Is there any rules on competitions? All comps hav to be approved by the 'Compertittion manlager' Is there an email address/postal address/ fax address for the 'Compertittion manlager Thank you in advan...
by macfamily
Sun Feb 19 2012 8:59am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

cbl - what value would you put on your own personal shareholding? I think the Shares idea was a novel one Richard, idea of which I believe stems mainly from your and other R-Points members long term interest in Mutual Building Societies etc etc - An interest that I both shared and was involved in f...
by macfamily
Mon Feb 20 2012 9:27pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

If we are ever able to buy shares as shareholders than I would buy 15,000 shares at £11 for charity/cash/ £12 vouchers!
But, I doubt that would ever happen.
by macfamily
Thu Jun 07 2012 11:43am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Celebrate transaction 1m with double cashback and shares!

Ohh No! I'm flying to South Africa on 21 and 22 July. I better start making tons more transactions to speed up the process.
by macfamily
Thu Jun 07 2012 11:47am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: BACS payments this week

Thank you for letting us know. While I doubt that I need the £5 two days earlier, it's nice that Imutual and RY do care. I'm sorry to bring this topic up again, but will it cost Imutual more to make payments more than once weekly (e.g: Mon,Wen and Fri). It will help compensate for using BACS. I don'...
by macfamily
Tue Jan 29 2013 9:15pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rpoints Limited / F A Simms

Hey! I was just looking thru the progress report and on the second page, it says Bank Interest was: £894.77. Yet, it 'Abstract Receipt & Payments' from 02/12/11 to 02/12/12 it says the total was: £4.75 total from previously reported and £0 this year with a total of: £4.75. I do note that there is a ...