Search found more than 1937 matches

Return

by richard@imutual
Mon Jul 05 2010 11:31am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New "Daily clicks" merchants added

For all those of you who like to be able to earn a few quick pennies every day, we are pleased to announce the addition of the following "Daily clicks" merchants to imutual: http://www.imutual.co.uk/daily-clicks/search-chief (Earn 2x2p per day) http://www.imutual.co.uk/daily-clicks/weallshop (Earn 2...
by richard@imutual
Wed Dec 08 2010 12:36pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New "Daily clicks" merchants added

pensive wrote:hi richard
any chance of opinion surveys coming back
Done! :)
by richard@imutual
Wed Dec 08 2010 10:34pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New "Daily clicks" merchants added

That was an out-of-date link (i.e. different from the one you see in the shopping category / search results). I've corrected it in this thread now :thumbup:
by richard@imutual
Tue Jan 04 2011 9:59am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Start a poll!

That's because the title of this thread is "Start a poll" so you're clicking to view the thread. You need to go to your forum of choice (one where you have permission to start a topic) and click "Post new topic"; poll options will be available on the form
by richard@imutual
Sat Jan 01 2011 2:28pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Post-of-the-month results - December 2010

I'm pleased to announce that the winners of the Post-of-the-month competition for December 2010, as determined by ratings by our members, are: Winner (100 shares): kevinchess1 for the post in the topic Rudkev the red knows (Not) Band here Christmas Comp with 20739 votes Runner-up (25 shares): kevinc...
by richard@imutual
Sun Jan 02 2011 1:08pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post-of-the-month results - December 2010

Comment from Kev in another thread And Richard has decide to limit the POTM to one prize per person without askin us if that what we want I don't deny I have a vested interest in the POTM havin had a clean sweep this month But i didn't win at no cost. What happen if one month Expresso or XXXRaich po...
by richard@imutual
Tue Jan 04 2011 10:07am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post-of-the-month results - December 2010

Yes, I take your points. I'll certainly try to consult before taking a decision on non-commercial matters where practical. In this instance, my concern was that the decision really needed to be taken at the beginning of the month otherwise we might be seen to be moving the goalposts mid-comp And I a...
by richard@imutual
Wed Jan 05 2011 4:18pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Paypal added as a payment option

I'm pleased to announce that we now have the facility to pay your imutual cashback into your Paypal account (as an alternative to BACS) If you have cashback that is available to redeem, login to the redemption area from the "My Account" section and you should see "Redeem by Paypal" as an option. Jus...