Search found more than 1941 matches

Return

by richard@imutual
Tue Mar 29 2011 2:34pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Online advertising exceeds £4bn

Figures from the Internet Advertising Bureau (IAB) show that 2010 expenditure on UK online advertising exceeded £4bn , and its share of the overall advertising market exceeded 25% for the first time. imutual's primary purpose is to benefit consumers by passing advertising spend directly to them in t...
by richard@imutual
Mon Apr 04 2011 2:39pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Grand National sweepstake - free entry!

============= NOTE: ALL HORSES ARE NOW SPOKEN FOR, GOOD LUCK EVERYONE. Use this topic for competition chat ============= For a bit of fun, I thought we would run a sweepstake for imutual members on the Aintree Grand National this Saturday (9th April). Here's how it works... Any registered imutual me...
by richard@imutual
Fri Apr 22 2011 8:48am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Clean jokes - post 'em here

The new Zoo keeper A bloke starts his new job at the zoo and is given three tasks. First is to clear the exotic fish pool of weeds. As he does this a huge fish jumps out and bites him. To show who is boss, he beats it to death with a spade. Realizing his employer won't be best pleased he disposes o...
by richard@imutual
Fri Apr 22 2011 2:58pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Earn extra shares for posting bargains!

(UPDATE 24/1/2012 - You can now use a form to post a deal for an imutual partner, and your promoter link will get added automatically) As imutual is a member-owned community where we help each other to save money, it is only natural that we should recognise and reward those who contribute by posting...
by richard@imutual
Thu Apr 28 2011 12:29pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by richard@imutual
Thu Apr 28 2011 1:49pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by richard@imutual
Thu Apr 28 2011 6:09pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Offer to ex-Rpoints/CBK members

"if you have any plans to answer the questions to all old R-Points/Shopping Tactics ;) /R-Points White Label members whether or not they are registered I-Mutual members" Having given this further consideration, I am prepared to extend the offer to members who had outstanding balances at the Shoppin...
by richard@imutual
Wed Apr 20 2011 4:41pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Offer to ex-Rpoints/CBK members

Hi, not sure if you've spotted the comments I've already posted on this. For reasons I hope you'll understand, the thread is in our Shareholders forum

Suffice to say, I have been denied a right to reply to these grossly inaccurate comments :evil:
by richard@imutual
Thu Apr 28 2011 6:04pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by richard@imutual
Tue May 03 2011 9:25am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Post-of-the-month results - April 2011

I'm pleased to announce that the winners of the Post-of-the-month competition for April 2011, as determined by ratings by our members, are: Winner (100 shares): Constantine for the post in the topic Re: Save herbal medicines, urgent with 21034 votes Runner-up (25 shares): kevinchess1 for the post in...