Search found more than 1941 matches

Return

by richard@imutual
Mon Aug 01 2011 8:44am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Post-of-the-month results - July 2011

I'm pleased to announce that the winners of the Post-of-the-month competition for July 2011, as determined by ratings by our members, are: Winner (100 shares): blythburgh for the post in the topic Re: Amy Winehouse, 27, found dead with 19294 votes Runner-up (25 shares): kevinchess1 for the post in t...
by richard@imutual
Sat Aug 06 2011 9:16am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Shares awarded as at 6/8/2011

Time for our regular update as to how many imutual shares have been issued to members. Here are updated totals:

Shares allocated to members as at 6/8/2011

Pending: 271500
Awarded: 277747
by richard@imutual
Tue Aug 23 2011 5:02pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Valid? Vote Please

Sorry for the lateness of the response to this one. Holiday 'n all that :oops: Firstly, let me say that I'm always grateful for suggestions about improving the site, and enhancements such as the Google +1 button and Facebook "Like" button are going to be added, we just want to work out the best way ...
by richard@imutual
Thu Sep 01 2011 9:45am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Shares for Sir Kev?

I'm sure that most posters here will agree that Kev's monthly quizzes are a highlight of the site, and it's very generous of him to give his time (and scratchies) to organise them. As a result, he does regularly feature in our POTM prizes but it occurs to me that members who make such significant co...
by richard@imutual
Thu Sep 01 2011 2:46pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Claims performance as at 1/9/11

See chart below for how well we're dealing with your claims for missing/incorrect transactions.... In response to comments from some of you, we're now showing the total number of claims involved. As you can see, it's a very small number which in part reflects the modest (but growing) level of transa...
by richard@imutual
Mon Sep 05 2011 10:27am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post-of-the-month results - August 2011

The screen grab is my admin screen "Award" is where I click to dish out the shares :twisted:
by richard@imutual
Thu Sep 01 2011 1:49pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Post-of-the-month results - August 2011

I'm pleased to announce that the winners of the Post-of-the-month competition for August 2011, as determined by ratings by our members, are: Winner (100 shares): kevinchess1 for the post in the topic Quizy with 28328 votes Runner-up (25 shares): underdog for the post in the topic Free Call Cards wit...
by richard@imutual
Wed Sep 21 2011 12:31pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Record forum activity!

It's pleasing to see how the level of activity in the forum is increasing - see chart below Excluding posts by staff, we've seen an increase from just 67 posts back in August 2010 to 1245 in August 2011. And September looks like it's going to set a new record :) Of course, these are still small numb...
by richard@imutual
Mon Oct 03 2011 11:02am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post-of-the-month results - September 2011

Just an observation - the winning post was only thanked by one person, compared to six for the second place post. But because that person had more shares than all those other six put together, that post won. I'm still keen that we use shares (or some other method) to determine the 'quality' of thank...