Search found more than 1879 matches

Return

by Bruce
Tue Jan 25 2011 11:45am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Webcast1 videos

colsey wrote:8 weeks is a long time
I don't know of any other cashback site that will resolve claims in less than 8 weeks. It is certainly claimed by some sites, but in reality I've found the "quick resolution" is simply just to reject your claim.
by Antony1606
Tue Jan 25 2011 10:01pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Webcast1 videos

chasing missing cashback or on claims submitted I assume it's your outstanding claim that prompted the comment. I have to admit we have messed up on that one, which meant it didn't get sent off to the merchant. We've now sent it off and, given the time you have waited, we've decided to verify the c...
by garindan
Sun Feb 20 2011 1:58pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Claims performance as at 18 Feb

I'd rather we kept reporting of this to the minimum and that claims get actioned. Less claims = more confidence that the system works in the first place. More claims sorted = better confidence. More sorted positively = better confidence. Paying out of the company coffers some transactions where ther...
by kevinchess1
Sun Feb 27 2011 10:00pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Gnomeo and Juliet

Many of the intelligentsia literati types will tell you that HAMomLET is Shaky's best work Some will talk up the merits of the Scotty play Whilst other will wax loud and long about one of the various kings wot he wrote about For me personally 'Romeo and Juliet' is his best work The story of the doom...
by colsey
Fri Mar 25 2011 9:31am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Offer to ex-Rpoints/CBK members

Great offer which once again proves RYs sincerity, personally already wrote my losses off so no claim from me.