Search found more than 1880 matches

Return

by dorisifa
Mon Mar 28 2011 8:16pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Offer to ex-Rpoints/CBK members

Cheers Richard. It was pretty sorry situation with Rpoints, which left a lot of people out of pocket and thoroughly pissed off (including yourself). Even though the issue of compensation may reopen some old wounds, I appreciate the gesture of trying to do something off your own back to make up for t...
by afcbtim
Mon Mar 28 2011 8:41pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Offer to ex-Rpoints/CBK members

Very Generous offer Richard.

I lost £20 on CBK, I have registered, but I will not be claiming as it was all free cashback of the daily click kind.

We all know the risks.

Thanks again
by kevinchess1
Thu Mar 10 2011 1:19pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Exclusive: Directors' guarantee

Get me thumbs up. I can't see how a company can 'Ringfence' cashbac :?: I mean if they give it to a Third partie what happens it the turd pary runs off/goes bust. Could find yourself in the situ of not bein able to pay members threw no fault of your own. I guess the only way you could do it would be...
by kevinchess1
Tue Apr 05 2011 9:49am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

SuckaPunch

The most hyper film of the year sofa I’ve seen quotes like ‘female empowerment’ (No it isn’t) Mutli layered like Inception’ and that the only similarity between the 2 films And ‘you won’t be prepared’ well I was prepared for little character development, a poor script and a complete ignorance of the...
by kevinchess1
Tue Apr 12 2011 9:31am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Source Code

Ground Hog day meats Quantum leap Coulter Stevens is havin a bad day. How did he get on the train? Who is this woman callin him Sean? Why don’t he look like his mirror reflection? Just when he thinks things can’t get worse the train blows up killin everyone. When he wakes up again he’s in a pod talk...