Search found 62 matches

Return

by richard@imutual
Mon Feb 03 2014 12:24pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Claims performance Feb 2014

Further to last month's post , here's the updated stats regarding your claims for missing/incorrect transactions : claims20140203.gif We do everything we can to ensure that merchants track your transactions reliably (including sometimes dropping big name merchants who prove unreliable), but occasion...
by richard@imutual
Sat Oct 12 2013 3:58pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New "present ideas" forum

With Christmas approaching, I thought it might be an idea to have a forum specifically for gift ideas. As one of the world's worst present shoppers, I for one will certainly appreciate any novel suggestions :( My suggestion for using the forum is that you start a new topic for each type of gift ((e....
by richard@imutual
Mon Nov 11 2013 12:17pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

2013 accounts and notice of AGM

Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of imutual PLC will be held on 2nd December 2013 8pm at 247.tv, The Firs, Barston Lane, Barston, Solihull, West Midlands, B92 0JP The business to be conducted at the meeting will be to review the audited accounts for the year to 30 June 2013 and...
by richard@imutual
Fri Dec 20 2013 12:57pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Christmas / New Year BACS payment schedule

As you may be aware, our normal weekly BACS payment schedule is as follows: Any payment requests made up to 07:00 GMT (7am) on Tuesday should arrive in your bank account within 2-3 working days (i.e. by Friday). *. If your request is submitted after 07:00 GMT on Tuesday, the payment will arrive by t...