Search found 62 matches

Return

by richard@imutual
Fri Feb 06 2015 1:27pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Cashback reliability Feb 2015

Here's our regular report on how well we're dealing with members' claims for missing/incorrect transactions : claims20150206.jpg We do everything we can to ensure that merchants track your transactions reliably (including sometimes dropping merchants who prove unreliable), but occasionally, for reas...
by richard@imutual
Thu Dec 01 2016 5:33pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by richard@imutual
Fri Jan 26 2018 9:30am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

MoneyFacts - imutual did it again!

For the fourth time, imutual has won a "Commended" award in the Best Cashback Website category of the 2018 Consumer Moneyfacts Awards. :clap: This is without the doubt the highest profile Awards event involving cashback sites, featuring most of the biggest financial companies in the UK, so for our h...
by richard@imutual
Fri Aug 23 2019 11:09am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Daily clicks

For the past couple of days, there has been a reporting issue affecting a number of the daily click offers. I've had to implement a new reporting method, and you should see reporting return to normal during today. At that point, we'll have a better idea as to whether there are any other issues affec...
by kevinchess1
Sat Oct 19 2019 11:16am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Just eat code

If your ‘fed up’ with the pitiful cash back rates from the big number 2 sites, then, this W/end only get a 10% discount with the Cod

‘TAKEAWAY10’

Enjoy
by richard@imutual
Mon Oct 28 2019 2:35pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Imutual intermittently down

Sorry, the company that hosts our site experienced a problem at their data centre. This has been fixed now

I'm aware that there was also an outage on Saturday, though it's not clear whether that is related to today's issue
by macliam
Mon Mar 16 2020 5:11pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Compare Panda Problem

I just get the same 3 shopping options each time.... that then lead me into some "gogroopie" wormhole.
Attempting to choose anything else just give "broken link".

I've cleared cookies several times and tried Chrome and Firefox, same issue.