Icelolly back to One a day - 5p :)
by neo71
Sun Mar 24 2019 3:19pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Best Daily Clicks...

macliam wrote:
Sun Mar 24 2019 3:03pm
My attempt to get GoEuro/omio to track failed on Thursday.
I tried again Yesterday.
Still nothing........ :(
Same here with Omio, didnt track for me yesterday :(
by neo71
Mon Apr 29 2019 2:42pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Best Daily Clicks...

Do you buy something from Euro Car Parts every week, even though you do not have a car? Yes , the same as I book flights , hotels and car hire on other clicks Are you just adding reg number, searching for something, adding it to basket, selecting c and c and then abandoning the search in a similar ...
by neo71
Tue Jun 18 2019 11:29am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Deal Flights/Car Hire Discounts and Travel Gateway

Got the same error on Car Hire discounts aswell, thats tracked too even though i havent been able to do a search, this is the page im getting for both CHD and DF. This page appears instead of the Momondo search page after ive clicked the square momondo image on either the CHD of DF pages https://i.p...
by neo71
Tue Jun 18 2019 9:58am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Deal Flights/Car Hire Discounts and Travel Gateway

Im getting this error when clicking from the Deal Flights page "Oops, something went wrong there... An unexpected error occurred while processing the requested URL. We have been notified and are taking the appropriate actions. In the meantime, we've listed some deals we think are interesting for you...
by neo71
Thu Jul 04 2019 11:39am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Daily clicks not tracking

Same here, I do them throughout the morning, still have 3 more to do and nothing has tracked,

All of yesterdays tracked except monondo which should have updated this morning
by neo71
Wed Jul 10 2019 1:38pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Daily clicks not tracking

Is the tracking ok for everyone today or is anyone having problems? Was just wondering this myself, My last three clicks haven't tracked (Compare Flights, Car Hire Comparison, Hotel Comparison) but strangely they are not shown in my Click History report either, I did these from around 11:30 onwards