Search found 709 matches

Return

by tonyg
Fri Mar 25 2022 10:48am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Nectar / Avios

On website headforpoints there is a free 2500 avios points available on sign up with Qatar Airways that can be transferred to your BA avios account which I have then transferred to my nectar account. See here for details- https://www.headforpoints.com/2022/03/23/qatar-privilege-club-launches-avios-p...
by pabenny
Thu May 05 2022 1:22pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: no Kelkoo shopping windows

richard@imutual wrote:
Wed Mar 02 2022 8:22am
No. It may not be resolved until next week as I'm getting no response from Kelkoo
"next week" was early March. Was there any response at all from Kelkoo? Is anything being done to get some daily clicks?
by richard@imutual
Thu May 12 2022 5:11pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sorry for the delay. I have been given some technical information by Kelkoo to restart this offer but have struggled to find the time to work through it. Hopefully will be able to get something up and running nest week
by richard@imutual
Thu May 19 2022 2:51pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Due to a number of personal matters, including a family issue, I'm going to need longer to get this sorted

Will let you all know once it's ready
by expressman33
Sun Jun 05 2022 2:59pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: negative interest rates

Some decent fixed rate bonds at Secure Trust Bank - 1 year 2.26% , 2 year 2.6% https://www.securetrustbank.com/savings ... r-accounts
by Trustee
Wed Jun 08 2022 1:37pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kent Reliance krps.com

It is a motion for the forthcoming AGM. You will get to vote but I suspect they are hoping it will slip through unchallenged appealing to members ambivalence or altruistic nature. NO mention of compensation... so I have alerted the media. I like to choose the charities I support.. They are keeping t...
by pabenny
Sat Jun 18 2022 9:45am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Is it unreasonable to ask for an update?
by blythburgh
Mon Jun 20 2022 7:32am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

pabenny wrote:
Sat Jun 18 2022 9:45am
Is it unreasonable to ask for an update?
No, Richard might still have problems that need dealing with in his personal life but he needs to pop in and say something even if not able to sort Kelkoo for a while
by richard@imutual
Mon Jun 20 2022 8:13am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Made some progress this weekend. Not long, hopefully
by blythburgh
Mon Jun 20 2022 8:23am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

thanks for update, Richard, that is all we really need but nothing from you is frustrating