Search found 702 matches

Return

by richard@imutual
Sat Dec 10 2016 5:19pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

imutual 2016 accounts and AGM

Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of imutual PLC will be held on 30th December 2016 7pm via an online chat facility at http://www.imutual.co.uk/webcast The business to be conducted at the meeting will be to review the audited accounts for the year to 30 June 2016 and to vote on ...
by Constantine
Sat Sep 29 2018 4:17pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Goldman Sachs entering UK Savings market

I opened my Marcus account yesterday. 1.5% is 1.5%. :}
by expressman33
Wed Oct 03 2018 11:49am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I've recently gone with Secure Trust Bank 90 day notice paying 1.76% https://www.securetrustbank.com/persona ... e-accounts
by Boro Boy
Tue Oct 09 2018 12:11am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Metro Bank

Good day to day bank who seem to know what the word "Service" actually means. Additionally, similar to macliam I use Metro Bank for accessing Euros whilst away in Europe but one great service is their in branch safety deposit boxes. I never close an account down so if you are thinking of moving from...
by macliam
Mon Oct 08 2018 10:57pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

there is a new branch being opened near to us.. are folks here happy customers of Metro Bank? are there still incentives offered, in-branch, for account switches? I have a secondary account at Metro Bank and have had one for years (although there are no branches anywhere near me....) It has one MAJ...
by Boro Boy
Tue Oct 09 2018 11:06pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I know who Metro Bank are. I can get better rates elsewhere. And me, I've embraced the digital age. I have no intention of setting foot in a bank branch if I can help it, no matter what their coffee is like. I think you are missing the point here: Metro Bank is about service not rates. It provides ...
by expressman33
Wed Nov 07 2018 11:19am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

and yes they are em.. that doesn't really argue against my point though. are the underlying investments in the Pru bond supporting those returns? do you have a link to the product please? I took the bond out in 2002 with £25k , didn't do that well over the financial crisis but is now worth over 60k ,
by Constantine
Sun Jan 06 2019 12:32pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

planteria wrote:
Sun Jan 06 2019 12:26pm
just Sort Code & Account Number? do we need a debit card to set up the link?
I simply FP'd £10 in.
by pabenny
Tue Mar 19 2019 10:08am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

... if you agree that the model is a good one ... I don’t. Their model is high cost – prime high street locations and long opening hours. And service isn't the same thing as having branches as first direct have been showing for more than 20 years. Sorting out problems face to face (as mentioned in ...