Search found 708 matches

Return

by im182044
Thu Jan 27 2022 8:26pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: YBS Windfall

And there was me thinking I was inline for a juicy windfall payment :) ......thanks OP never say no to free coffee
by Official_Froggitt
Sat Jan 29 2022 10:18am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: James Bond Betting

Can't see you getting good odds on an interest rise surely? Isn't inflation close to 6%? smarkets.com/event/42439899/current-affairs/uk-economy/uk-interest-rate Bettors 81% sure of a rise www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/markets/article-10449173/Households-face-higher-mortgage-bills-investors-bet-rate-r...
by pabenny
Thu Feb 03 2022 11:53am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Cambridge BS reuglar saver

Cambridge BS are offering a regular saver that genuinely seems to reward loyalty with higher rates 1% on up to £250/month for a year is available to all comers. If you’ve held a savings or mortgage account for a year or more, you can have 3% and after three years, 5%. Worth a go, I think. Although 1...
by parchedpeas
Sat Feb 19 2022 10:25pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post Office Online Saver

Emailed me to confirm We recently wrote to you to let you know we have made some changes to your terms and conditions and what this will mean for your account. Shortly after the 1st March, it will no longer be possible to deposit funds into your Post Office Savings Account using Direct Debit. Any ex...
by pabenny
Sun Feb 20 2022 8:49am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cambridge BS reuglar saver

Yes, Opened.

Slightly clunky opening procedure - you call to make an appointment for a call back to open the account (next day, in my case). After that initial call, all quick and straightforward.
by macliam
Mon Feb 21 2022 1:04pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Collectables

anyone? i'm fairly deep into wristwatches nowadays.. 3 Seiko, 3 Rolex, 2 Panerai. Are Seiko watches collectable? I have one that my late husband was given for his 21st birthday in 1977. i doubt I could part with it though. I do believe some Lego is collectable and commands good prices once particul...
by MrsXfile
Mon Feb 21 2022 9:50am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

anyone? i'm fairly deep into wristwatches nowadays.. 3 Seiko, 3 Rolex, 2 Panerai. Are Seiko watches collectable? I have one that my late husband was given for his 21st birthday in 1977. i doubt I could part with it though. I do believe some Lego is collectable and commands good prices once particul...
by Sarah
Wed Feb 23 2022 11:01am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

If anyone has 1980s microcomputers sitting around in storage, the values of those have taken off in recent years, especially uncommon models and those in good working order*. Obviously they're not worth a king's ransom (yet) but the days of casual owners letting them go for pocket money to clear spa...
by macliam
Wed Mar 02 2022 11:46am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: no Kelkoo shopping windows

As with the Topcat/Skyscanner scenario, there is little pressure that can be brought to bear where such transactions are concerned.

However, for the cashback companies impacted, it can affect footfall and therefore usage.