Search found 709 matches

Return

by pabenny
Mon Dec 05 2022 11:47am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: no Kelkoo shopping windows

I've certainly noted that you're here less often. A quick count suggests there are now fewer than 10 regular posters.
by blythburgh
Mon Dec 05 2022 3:49pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Queries unanswered....

Still not getting answers to my queries - about two outstanding claims, both now marked as pending. There's a reply from 2 months ago, stating that these will be honoured. But that was 2 months ago, with no replies to follow up queries since. And these are claims that began over a year ago. I don't...
by pabenny
Thu Dec 08 2022 7:33am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Is iMutual really bringing in enough revenue to pay its own bills? The counter on the not-logged-in homepage shows 40-50 transactions a day - surprisingly high given the lack of dailies. Even if they only earn IM a few pennies each, that's £500-1000 a year. That's probably enough to the few expense...
by Richard Frost
Thu Dec 08 2022 9:15am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Is iMutual really bringing in enough revenue to pay its own bills? The counter on the not-logged-in homepage shows 40-50 transactions a day - surprisingly high given the lack of dailies. Even if they only earn IM a few pennies each, that's £500-1000 a year. That's probably enough to the few expense...
by Sarah
Tue Dec 06 2022 12:15pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Does anyone know when the hosting or domain expires? It's 24/10/2023 for the domain. I'd be surprised if it's not auto-renewed; most domain registrars are pushing clients to agree that these days, but payment methods can still expire! Domain name: imutual.co.uk Data validation: Nominet was able to ...
by pabenny
Thu Dec 08 2022 1:17pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

.. Richard said Kelkoo was on the back burner due to family issues or something like that... Of course there are all sorts of possible reasons for months of near silence. But that very silence makes it hard to be sympathetic. How hard is it to post a short statement? He doesn't disclose anything at...
by blythburgh
Thu Dec 08 2022 10:37am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by Sarah
Thu Dec 08 2022 2:34pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: TSB Spend & Save £50 + £50 switch

Yes, Classic Plus and Classic Enhance accounts can be changed to Spend & Save but the switch offer says to open a new account, so I wouldn't think it worth the risk of converting an account not qualifying. Especially since new S&S accounts are very easy to open and you can earn £55 cashback for doin...
by Richard Frost
Tue Dec 13 2022 10:47am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It depends on when you made your request. What is the schedule for receiving a bank payment by BACS? When you request to have cashback paid into your UK bank account, we make a direct electronic payment to you via the BACS system. This works to a fixed weekly timetable as follows: any payment reques...
by pabenny
Sat Dec 17 2022 2:12pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Interest Rate Rises

Taking possession of mortgaged properties is very much a last resort for lenders, especially if the owner would be considered 'vulnerable'. Rather that worrying, your friend should get some advice - Step Change, Christians Against Poverty can both assist. Or Citizens Advice maybe able to signpost he...