Search found 708 matches

Return

by Sarah
Tue Mar 21 2023 10:04pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: TSB £200 switch

Hmm... now you've got me reconsidering. I do have a BoS Vantage account that I didn't really want to switch, but it's not doing much and has 1 x DD already, so I could risk starting to move a second DD across today and requesting the switch in a couple of days time. I'm not confident this'll work, b...
by Sarah
Tue Mar 21 2023 6:52pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

That's interesting; this is what the published T&Cs say: By 24 March 2023 you must do all of the following: 2. complete a full switch to your new TSB Spend & Save or Spend & Save Plus account using the Current Account Switch Service • a full switch means you need to transfer all active credits and d...
by Sarah
Fri Mar 24 2023 6:35pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Just as a reminder - some of those actions are required to satisfy Quidco cashback terms too: 1. Within the first 90 days of your account being open you register for Internet Banking, paperless statements and paperless correspondence; 2. Keep your account open for at least 120 days; 3. In three out ...
by 1User
Sat Mar 25 2023 5:00pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Manchester in exclusive talks with Newcastle

Not really any new information but Manchester and Newcastle have between themselves agreed all the details. They will contact members during early April and subject to approval by the PRA (Prudential Regulation Authority) should all be completed on 1 July 2023. No bonuses will be paid to members. On...
by Sarah
Fri Mar 24 2023 3:37pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

planteria wrote:
Fri Mar 24 2023 2:54pm
where are you seeing the 20 qualifying for £5 Sarah?
That's a perk of TSB Spend & Save accounts. It lasts for 6 calendar months (including the month that accounts are opened).

https://www.tsb.co.uk/current-accounts/cashback/
by 1User
Tue Mar 28 2023 2:47pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Manchester in exclusive talks with Newcastle

Planteria (and anyone else interested) The Manchester have said if they were to continue as a stand-alone building society they expect to make a loss every year (they say ‘have recurring losses’ as their exact quote) hence they must merge (or be taken over as some might put it) and that is the offic...
by tonyg
Wed Mar 29 2023 9:28am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Nationwide to give 5% cashback on supermarket spending

planteria wrote:
Tue Mar 28 2023 6:24pm
good news tonyg. was any 'cashback' included in your spending?
Not in February. It did included gift cards.
by Richard Frost
Wed Mar 29 2023 10:38pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: RBS £150 switch & stay

The only branch of Child & Co closed in 2022 When it was owned by RBS/Nat West. The Royal Bank of Scotland incorporating Child & Co

The company itself was dissolved in August 2015
by Sarah
Wed Mar 29 2023 9:55pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

is this only for new accounts? It's open to existing customers too; there are some similar but separate T&Cs for them (see section 2). and are Child & Co accounts classed as 'NatWest' now? I don't know, sorry; not familiar with it. Branding usually matters within a group; however a quick search see...
by Sarah
Thu Mar 30 2023 9:06pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Nope, they disqualify each other.