Search found 8 matches

Return

by BeautifulSunshine
Fri Oct 19 2018 5:33pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: new

hi all new to this,saving for a deposit for a car....slowly Good luck with you goal. I've just bought a car - hard cash - a classic - vintage - full body kit - you don't see many of these around the UK. I'm now saving up for a good quality mechanics tool kit with free delivery. Firstly and foremost...
by blythburgh
Wed Aug 07 2019 10:57am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

suspended dailies

I am not asking for this to be done until more important stuff but it would be nice if the suspended sites could go to the bottom ot of the daily recurring clicks. The list would look far better at the moment as the live ones would all be together at the top of the page. Currently some of them are o...
by Sarah
Sun Sep 15 2019 8:41am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How good are your eyes ?

I presume it's more a trick of the mind than the eyes, since it's practically a silhouette with virtually no visible detail to determine which direction they're facing; and perhaps with added psychology a "glass half full" person might be more likely to say they're coming whilst someone with a "glas...
by blythburgh
Tue Dec 29 2020 10:42am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Please read this

I felt this should be shared. It was posted on our local group which is once more in action doing shopping, get prescriptions etc for those who must shield. But sadly most areas do not have a group of organised volunteers to call on. If you have a neighbour who is elderly or in poor health let them ...
by macliam
Sun Oct 24 2021 12:06pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New Topics Limitation

I thought we had an agreed daily limit on the number of new topics/threads for an individual? Disregarding the negligible value of the posts made, it seems someone has decided than 10 new threads in a single day is acceptable..... It's getting difficult to see the real posts amonngst all this redund...
by Sarah
Sat Sep 11 2021 8:56pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Jim Browning catches scammers in action!

Jim Browning Jim Browning is the Internet alias of a London-based software engineer and YouTuber from Northern Ireland whose content primarily focuses on scambaiting and exposing scam call centres. He has a lot of really excellent and enlightening videos. I'd pretty much recommend watching as many ...
by richard@imutual
Sat Sep 04 2021 8:28am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Remembering Kevin Harris

Some of you have already heard the incredibly sad news that our most active forum member Kevin Harris (aka kevinchess1) passed away recently. Kevin made an extraordinary contribution to this site since its launch in 2010 (and before that on Rpoints), including: - Nearly 30,000 posts on the imutual f...