Search found 92 matches

Return

by disneyfan
Tue Jan 24 2012 3:13pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Proposed change to "shares for posting"

Doesn't bother me either way - I only post if I have something to say and I only thank if I feel it is justified - I don't expect shares for doing this.
by disneyfan
Tue Nov 06 2012 2:45pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: tcb and quidco profits

In the seventies and eighties: Cars made by Austin-Rover Shop at Woolworths Cameras from Kodak Chemical manufactured by ICI Where are they now? They all lost sight of their customers believing they were too big to need to care. I have had increasingly poor customer service from TCB and as a result ...
by disneyfan
Wed Nov 07 2012 3:53pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: tcb and quidco profits

and if I ever do get the cashback I was promised I won't be using them again. Not saying I disagree with what you're saying, I would do the same, but I wouldn't be inclined to pay the promised cashback if it'd lead to losing a customer! I'm afraid they've had more than enough chances from me and it...
by disneyfan
Mon Nov 19 2012 3:34pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Free 1 litre Welsh's Grape juice

Was on offer at Tesco for £2 so I got 59p off rest of shopping.
by disneyfan
Thu Nov 15 2012 3:06pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Free 1 litre Welsh's Grape juice

Only got to print one then it said I'd reached print limit even though I was trying DD's e-mail.
by disneyfan
Thu Feb 21 2013 1:43pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Coupons at Tesco

So sick of being treated like a criminal at the checkouts - OH hates coming shopping with me when I have coupons to use. Just wish the supermarkets here would be more like the USA. I wouldn't be into Extreme couponing but I would like to get a few pence off here and there without having to produce p...
by disneyfan
Tue Mar 12 2013 1:35pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tesco Price Promise - Now Coupons At Till

No more wombling - looks like I'll have to switch to Asda.
by disneyfan
Wed Mar 20 2013 12:25pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New imutual site design

As with any changes to a familiar site's layout it just needs time to get used to. I'm sure we'll all be quite happy with it after a few days.