Search found 260 matches

Return

by BeautifulSunshine
Mon Jul 21 2014 2:01pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: POLL: We want option of who to will our shares to in "My Account"...

Thanks SuperMan. Saving iMutual members future must be your side job. Just to add, voting yes would safeguard our future. Just as we changed the company rules to allow our shares to be willed and not eaten up by the company, thereby safeguarding our future. I'm yes 1000000000000000000000000000000000...
by richard@imutual
Mon Jul 21 2014 3:43pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Surely, this would have to be written in to your will and not administered by a tick-box on a web site,. With my works pension I did not put this in my will, I filled in a form for beneficiaries , an6ypan6y is correct. This seems an unnecessary and complicated diversion to impose on imutual. Inheri...
by BeautifulSunshine
Tue Jul 22 2014 1:30pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Surely, this would have to be written in to your will and not administered by a tick-box on a web site,. With my works pension I did not put this in my will, I filled in a form for beneficiaries , an6ypan6y is correct. This seems an unnecessary and complicated diversion to impose on imutual. Inheri...
by richard@imutual
Fri Jan 23 2015 8:24am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

We've won another award!

We're delighted to announce that, for the second year running, imutual has won the Commended award at the 2015 Moneyfacts Consumer Finance Awards To be ranked as one of the best three cashback sites, in the company of the UK's biggest financial service providers, is a huge achievement for us. These ...