Search found 260 matches

Return

by richard@imutual
Mon Mar 10 2014 11:19am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Even newer logo

We've made couple of further tweaks to the logo. http://static.imutual.co.uk/images/logo.png Partly to address this point: - the blue colour looks different to the other blues used on the site. It might not be of course but looks slightly out for some reason. If it isn't just my computer - I'd sugge...
by superman
Sun Jul 20 2014 10:31pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

POLL: We want option of who to will our shares to in "My Account"...

I am getting on a bit and could do with having a definitive willing of my shares. I know others may not have this at the top of their list but who knows when they will die? I propose we have the option of who to will our shares to in "My Account". Please vote to secure your Return On Investment, har...
by expressman33
Mon Jul 21 2014 12:55pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: POLL: We want option of who to will our shares to in "My Account"...

an6ypan6y wrote:Surely, this would have to be written in to your will and not administered by a tick-box on a web site,.
With my works pension I did not put this in my will, I filled in a form for beneficiaries ,
by BeautifulSunshine
Mon Jul 21 2014 1:57pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: POLL: We want option of who to will our shares to in "My Account"...

expressman33 wrote:
an6ypan6y wrote:Surely, this would have to be written in to your will and not administered by a tick-box on a web site,.
With my works pension I did not put this in my will, I filled in a form for beneficiaries ,
Both are correct and legally sound.