Search found 173 matches

Return

by blythburgh
Fri Mar 06 2020 7:30am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What ever happened to the Little Green Man...?

I can remember last century in a LibDem exec committee someone dared to say we should say Chair instead of Chairman. It did not happen because a dinosaur said a Chair was something you sat on so should not be used. My remark that many words had more than one meaning was ignored by the dinosaur and h...
by BeautifulSunshine
Mon Jul 27 2020 8:21pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Mandatory masks

I wear a mask and see no issues wearing one. We are all in this together and everyone needs to pull their weight.
by kevinchess1
Wed Aug 12 2020 10:27am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Mandatory masks

Some good? news, D3 and Mesun were in Maccys on Monday, took 45 minutes to get their App order, and it was wrong. Girl said she come back with the missing items but never did. I said 'Why didn't you complain?' She said that the counter was crowded with 'White privilege people' none of who were weari...
by Sarah
Sat Jun 12 2021 1:15pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Amazon Prime offers and deal

The 30 day free offer is available to customers in good standing once per year; if you already took a trial during the previous 12 months they currently usually offer 1 week for 99p instead.

There will be another £7 free credit with £50 gift card top-up offer for Prime members on Prime Day
by Sarah
Fri Jun 18 2021 7:43am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Chesham & Amersham

Well, the Hartlepool by-election had its own thread here, so why not... great result for Lib Dems in Chesham & Amersham, smashing through the blue wall... :clap: https://i.imgur.com/PrSFtzs.jpg https://twitter.com/BritainElects/status/1405690225263775748?s=20 "Chesham and Amersham by-election won by...
by Sarah
Fri Jun 18 2021 1:27pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Chesham & Amersham

Anyone that doesn't like...
  • Brexit
  • Covid deaths
  • Corruption
  • Cronyism
  • Aid cuts
  • Increasing inequality
  • Incompetence
  • Lying
...should tactically vote Labour in Batley and Spen! :thumbup:
by Sarah
Fri Jul 16 2021 11:02am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Will you mask up after Monday aka Freedom day

Yes. It's the right thing to do. :thumbup:
by rysz
Sat Aug 28 2021 7:57am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Icelolly new daily ?

Unless I'm mistaken it seems to be 3 searches a day on Quidco
by pabenny
Fri Aug 27 2021 12:36pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A benefit of premium membership at TCB, then, 2p a day extra. Although tbf, other rates are generally higher for paying members and it does seem to pay for itself.
by Sarah
Fri Aug 27 2021 11:37am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I see 8p at both TCB and Quidco. I'm not premium (or banned) on either site.