Search found 173 matches

Return

by Sarah
Mon Oct 31 2022 9:01am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Checkout Smart / Shopmium deals

Nestle Apricot or Blueberry Wheats FREE at Morrisons on Shopmium

Kellogg's Winders Mango (5 Pack) FREE at Asda & Tesco on Checkout Smart & Quidco ClickSnap
by pabenny
Mon Oct 31 2022 5:01pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SunLife Over 50s Plan £110 Offer

They called me today about my policy, asking for DoB and then address.

Almost certainly legit but bad practice to start asking for personal data on an unsolicited call.
by blythburgh
Wed Nov 16 2022 9:37am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Postage stamps without barcodes will be unusable from 31st July

I have started a new thread to make sure everyone is sure of what is happening. If like up you bulked buyed stamps before they went up in price again you need to use them before 31st July as they have changed the time span before they are not valid. If you have ones with a barcode they are always go...
by Sarah
Thu Nov 17 2022 2:56pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Postage stamps without barcodes will be unusable from 31st July

Yeah, I've got work to do; still haven't even started swapping yet...

by macliam
Fri Nov 18 2022 11:10am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Another benefit of Brexit

Government spokesperson: "The pandemic has prevented us from seeing the benefits of Brexit" Translation: "You haven't felt the real pain yet......." :shifty: The one part of the UK to have seen growth since Brexit is NI - yet NI is the "least efficient" part of the UK...... so, figure out how much a...
by Sarah
Thu Dec 01 2022 11:10am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Where are you from?

I'm prepared to make allowances for someone 83 years old. However, anyone likely to make such a faux pas shouldn't be in a role that requires acute tact and diplomacy, so I think it's right she has (belatedly) stepped down.
by Richard Frost
Thu Dec 01 2022 11:16am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Where are you from?

In a way it is surprising it had not come out before. She has been there for 60 years and Leopards do not change their spots. I wonder if it has anything to do with the change of roles since the Queen died, she was a Lady in Waiting to the Queen and then became a Lady of the Household. I wonder how ...
by macliam
Fri Dec 02 2022 9:35am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Chester

It looks as if Chester has passed its judgement on the new austerity.....
by pabenny
Sat Dec 17 2022 2:12pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Interest Rate Rises

Taking possession of mortgaged properties is very much a last resort for lenders, especially if the owner would be considered 'vulnerable'. Rather that worrying, your friend should get some advice - Step Change, Christians Against Poverty can both assist. Or Citizens Advice maybe able to signpost he...