Search found 176 matches

Return

by parchedpeas
Wed Sep 08 2021 11:26am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: MoneyDashboard £4 Amazon Each

I'll have a look at this later, thanks. Now MSE have closed down their referral board, isn't this the very thing we should be doing on here to drive traffic to the site? I'm looking to shift energy soon to try and lock in a good price, and switching has been a way to keep the cost down in the past. ...
by planteria
Thu Sep 16 2021 6:20pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Invest Engine - £75 BONUS for £100 investment (after 12 months)

I’ll go along with that parchie.. everyone else?
by macliam
Sun Dec 12 2021 1:03pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How many monkees.....

sad news Bless you bb, you appear to be the only person who appreciates these posts, which take considerably more effort to put together than a simple cut and paste or clever comment on an existing thread...... kev is no longer with us, there are no longer any imutual quizzes or competitions and th...
by blythburgh
Sun Dec 12 2021 9:55am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Enter free comp and £1 goes to charity

A copy from my secret FB swagbucks + site: Tenderstem brocolli are donating £1 to Action Against Hunger for each entry into their hamper competition. That's a real win win! Dukeshill Jingle Bells Christmas Hamper tenderstem.co.uk Dukeshill Jingle Bells Christmas Hamper To spread some festive cheer w...
by Sarah
Wed Dec 08 2021 6:44pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Coronavirus/COVID-19 part 2

Plan B is here.

Too late, as always.

EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-59585307
by Chadwick
Thu Dec 09 2021 10:14pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Coronavirus/COVID-19 part 2

Plan B is here. Too late, as always. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-59585307 There's a rumour that he brought that announcement forward to create a smokescreen to hide #partygate. I note that the correspondents were having none of it at the presser. Quite happy to keep asking th...
by expressman33
Sat Dec 25 2021 12:15am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Happy Christmas

Happy Christmas to all the members of Imutual . Have a great New Year and hope that 2022 is better than 2021 :thumbup: :thumbup:
by blythburgh
Mon Dec 27 2021 9:43am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Happy Christmas

Hope you all had a great Christmas. We had a quiet one with the ghosts of friends we lost in the past 14 months. But we were blessed in that none of them were from covid. Too many lost a loved one to covid which is why we must wear get our jabs, wear our masks, sanitise out hands, open the windows i...
by Richard Frost
Mon Dec 27 2021 10:41am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: reusable tissues

Regardless of the above. having to wash them at 60 degrees is not very environmentally friendly when the majority of washing can be done at 30/40 degrees. Bit of an own goal methinks in more ways than one.