Search found more than 2798 matches

Return

by Sarah
Tue Feb 05 2013 6:13pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Gay marriage What's your thoughts?

I'm not keen on the term 'Gay Marriage' but that's what they are all calling it The media have used that term a lot, all sinking to tabloid levels on this issue. The consultation was for 'Equal Marriage' and the vote is for 'Same Sex Marriage'. I'm puzzled, homosexuals already have a Civil Union wh...
by Sarah
Thu Feb 07 2013 11:18am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Gay marriage What's your thoughts?

kevinchess1 wrote:'How can the CofE kick up a fuss about redefinin marriage after what Henry 8th did!
There are MPs speaking out against equal marriage that have themselves been married 3 times... I expect the irony is lost on them!
by Sarah
Sat Mar 02 2013 4:45pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Free 2 Litres Of A2 Milk - Max Value £1.99 - Valid Till 30th April 2013 (fb)

It has felt somewhat like being in the Arctic this week!
by Sarah
Sat Mar 02 2013 3:39pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Free 2 Litres Of A2 Milk - Max Value £1.99 - Valid Till 30th April 2013 (fb)

Your nearest shops for a2 Milk:
2,784.72 miles Waitrose, Ipswich, IP1 1AS
That's quite a long way to travel for the nearest freebie! :shock:
by Sarah
Thu Feb 14 2013 8:31pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 4 x Tesco MOC's - Chocoblok - Cost To You 50p! - Llama’s Baked Bites - Trop 50 Juice & Blue Drag

You actually get 3 x 80ml = 240ml for the same money with the sticks! :thumbup:
by Sarah
Thu Feb 14 2013 7:12pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 4 x Tesco MOC's - Chocoblok - Cost To You 50p! - Llama’s Baked Bites - Trop 50 Juice & Blue Drag

The coupon works on the Chokablok multipack lollys too, which are currently £1 reduced from £2.79.
by Sarah
Mon Mar 11 2013 11:47am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tesco Price Promise - Now Coupons At Till

If you shop in Tesco you may be interested to hear that they're launching Price Promise vouchers at the till starting today (this applies to UK stores, it was already on trial in IE stores). To qualify, you now need to purchase 10 different product lines (previously 8). The other main Tesco Price Pr...