Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Caption comp (ends Fri 19 Aug) + last week's winner

"Does my bum look silly in this?"
by Sarah
Thu Jun 16 2016 10:58pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by Sarah
Fri Jun 24 2016 9:18am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Caption comp (ends Fri 1 Jul) + last week's winner

"I'll be fine thanks, but what about YOUR pensions?"
by Sarah
Sat Jun 25 2016 6:35am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: EU Ref

The Brexit-Backers Who Regret Not Voting Remain After EU Referendum Results http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/brexit-backers-change-vote-remain-eu-referendum_uk_576d37f9e4b0d25711498bb5?edition=uk&utm_hp_ref=uk Honestly, I've never been so glad that we don't have PR; unfortunately this disaster...
by Sarah
Sat Jun 25 2016 12:04pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

We have to wait and see whether or not George Osborne resigns before we can expect any other kind of statement from him.
by Sarah
Sat Jun 25 2016 7:51pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yeah that's just noise, best ignored - it's pointless. Those 2 million people would do better writing to their MPs asking them to form a pro-EU coalition and call for a vote to dissolve parliament triggering a general election... but they probably can't be bothered, because that would take a bit of ...
by Sarah
Sat Jun 25 2016 8:33pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yes but how would thAT HAVE MADE A DIFFERENCE TO THE eu VOTE/ The EU referendum was one in which every vote counted. The governing Tory party are now being forced to take a sidestep to the right & it would surely be even worse with 82 UKIP MPs in the house. I no Im not that bright but I still don't...
by Sarah
Sun Jun 26 2016 1:54am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Lib Dems to pledge British return to EU in next general election
http://www.theguardian.com/politics/201 ... l-election

Well, it might win a few votes, if anyone actually believes it...!
by Sarah
Sun Jun 26 2016 9:38pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Lots of data about who voted which way and why; honestly not as boring as it sounds there are charts and everything... like 4% of UKIP voters decided to vote remain after all and a majority of those working full-time or part-time voted to remain in the EU; most of those not working voted to leave......