Search found more than 2821 matches

Return

by Sarah
Thu Mar 23 2023 11:18am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Standing charges for Elec & Gas

I am sure I heard on Budget day this will continue until I think July when prices should have gone down I don't think so. The price cap has been extended but not the Energy Bills Support Scheme. Only households qualifying for other support (e.g. due to low income) will continue to receive additiona...
by Sarah
Fri Mar 24 2023 10:52am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Funds not received into bank account

I've had some transactions declined at Quidco, as I'm sure happens to everyone sometimes, but apart from that earned £1000s of cashback/bonuses over many years with no significant issues. In my opinion they're fine, just don't try to run multiple accounts, make a Quidco partner into a "daily click" ...
by Sarah
Fri Mar 24 2023 3:37pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: TSB £200 switch

planteria wrote:
Fri Mar 24 2023 2:54pm
where are you seeing the 20 qualifying for £5 Sarah?
That's a perk of TSB Spend & Save accounts. It lasts for 6 calendar months (including the month that accounts are opened).

https://www.tsb.co.uk/current-accounts/cashback/
by Sarah
Tue Mar 28 2023 6:42pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Postage stamps without barcodes will be unusable from 31st July

Did his cards and letters arrive without surcharge?
by Sarah
Tue Mar 28 2023 11:13pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Postage stamps without barcodes will be unusable from 31st July

That's good to hear. Royal Mail is sounding a little desperate today: Talks to resolve a long-running row with Royal Mail staff over pay and conditions are close to collapse. Discussions are "precarious" and in their "last throes", with the next 24-48 hours key to settling the dispute, a source clos...
by Sarah
Tue Mar 28 2023 6:59pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: TSB £200 switch

I requested an extra account switch (HSBC Advance) with 1 x DD and instructed another 2 x DDs to move directly across to TSB, but still didn't have any active DDs showing on the record date (24/03/2023) so probably only get the switching bonus if they're being lenient with the T&Cs. My switches aren...
by Sarah
Wed Mar 29 2023 4:04pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: RBS £150 switch & stay

NatWest offer £200 now: https://www.natwest.com/current-accounts.html?intcam=HP-P1-DEF-Default They've simplified the qualifying criteria too: Apply online or via our mobile app to switch a current account held elsewhere into a NatWest account from 14th February 2023 to receive our offer of £200. De...
by Sarah
Wed Mar 29 2023 9:55pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: RBS £150 switch & stay

is this only for new accounts? It's open to existing customers too; there are some similar but separate T&Cs for them (see section 2). and are Child & Co accounts classed as 'NatWest' now? I don't know, sorry; not familiar with it. Branding usually matters within a group; however a quick search see...