Search found more than 2790 matches

Return

by Sarah
Sat May 14 2011 2:55am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: imutual pub meet- Sat 14th May

I think a major problem is the cost of transport. It'd cost more than someone's shareholding is worth (perhaps more than it'll ever be worth or even more than most people's earned cashback) to attend the meeting, which from a pure cost basis doesn't really make much economic sense. I suspect if you ...
by Sarah
Mon Jul 18 2011 12:05pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ebuyer back with record cashback at imutual

That's great news! Thanks for this!
by Sarah
Thu Dec 22 2011 6:15pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New Google+1 button

Thanks for the option to switch this off! :thumbup:
by Sarah
Thu Jan 26 2012 12:04pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Proposed change to "shares for posting"

I'd prefer the process of awarding shares for posts to be stopped altogether (preferably with already awarded ones cancelled). There does seem to be a lot of low quality posts in the forum and knowing that they're diluting my shareholding makes me less inclined to use imutual as a cashback site.
by Sarah
Wed Mar 21 2012 10:42am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Weekly digest - your feedback wanted!

Historically, we haven't sent many regular emails to our members and, while some may think this is a good thing, there is a danger that people just "forget" about imutual and aren't aware of recent developments, interesting forum posts and money-saving offers. To be honest, the majority of people I...
by Sarah
Wed Apr 25 2012 8:39am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: quidco results to 31/7/2011

I expect you're right, Richard. I made no comment about the validity of their statement - but that's what they claim in their public response to discussion of the figures! I've read that HUKD is now separate from Q, or at least much more separate than they once were, however I don't know exactly wha...
by Sarah
Wed Apr 25 2012 6:36am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: quidco results to 31/7/2011

richard@imutual wrote:Then tcb. From their accounts we see that the latter two are making millions of pounds from cashback users
They're keen to point out though, that the results cover all the ventures of the parent company, not just profits from cashback.
by Sarah
Thu May 03 2012 12:12am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Record forum activity..... again!

richard@imutual wrote:In general, the stats suggest that the 'shares for posting' is not a major reason for the increased forum activity.
I disagree! :shifty:
by Sarah
Sun May 20 2012 3:25am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Signature policy?

richard@imutual wrote:Should we have restrictions on the length, content and/or font size of signatures?
There are some quite distracting signatures being used now (e.g. banners & one member has a large font link to Superpoints), so I'd vote yes! :thumbup: