Search found more than 2822 matches

Return

by Sarah
Mon Jul 12 2021 10:22am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: credit card payments prior to statement/payment date

If you pay before an expected direct debit, in some cases there'll be a cut-off date for it to be recognised and reduce the DD, whilst some other cards never reduce the DD once a statement has been generated. So, I presume that either you weren't quick enough or were given poor advice.
by Sarah
Tue Jul 13 2021 11:21am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Legal & General Closure

Only just found out about this upon receiving their final notice, as I don't often read their correspondence... Legal & General are closing their personal investing business in the second half of 2021. They're making arrangements to transfer portfolios to Fidelity. Customers have a choice to go ahea...
by Sarah
Tue Jul 13 2021 11:31pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Legal & General Closure

My letter today requires a response by 23 July. Having now looked briefly at the previous one, that required a response by 15 June. I don't know what, if anything, changed in the meantime. I'll most likely give consent for transfer of my L&G investments to Fidelity. It would be convenient and perhap...
by Sarah
Thu Jul 08 2021 7:47pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Clean jokes - post 'em here

Petition: Rename "London" to "Sterlingrad" if England win the euros
To honour Raheem Sterling and the success of the England football team since they adopted Marxism.
https://www.change.org/p/sadiq-khan-ren ... -the-euros
by Sarah
Thu Jul 15 2021 11:47am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Quidco £60 financial products boost

My £60 boost is now payable; the credit card cashback itself isn't yet, but hopefully this is a good indication it'll be credited very soon.
by Sarah
Wed Jul 14 2021 6:18pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Nectar / Avios

I've not had any luck with other similar schemes linked to payment cards. MSE says that Nectar haven't published the list of participating retailers, which is somewhat unhelpful. Nectar says "hundreds" of firms are taking part – it's not published a full list but others include Coach, FatFace, Five ...
by Sarah
Sat Sep 04 2021 10:51am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Remembering Kevin Harris

Farewell Kevin.

by Sarah
Fri Jul 16 2021 11:02am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Will you mask up after Monday aka Freedom day

Yes. It's the right thing to do. :thumbup:
by Sarah
Thu Sep 02 2021 11:45pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: M&S Bank closing all current accounts

I had some direct debits, so switched mine out to another bank where I wanted those to go. The monthly saver closed automatically at the same time. Unfortunately, the Nationwide switch offer arrived just a little too late to be convenient for my M&S exit.
by Sarah
Thu Sep 02 2021 11:32pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 6% return via Tesco Christmas Saver

On the team? Sorry, no, I don't work for Tesco!

Try a different store? It's presumably a function somewhere on the checkout system.