Search found more than 2819 matches

Return

by Sarah
Mon Mar 10 2014 11:55am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Even newer logo

Perhaps if it were 3D it could look a bit more like a pie?

by Sarah
Wed Jul 16 2014 11:29am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: £13.50 cashback @ Money Dashboard!

They sent that e-mail a few days ago - or is this another one?
by Sarah
Wed Oct 08 2014 8:34am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

£5 off when you spend £7 at Rakuten

This new site is Play's owner starting their own marketplace brand: http://www.rakuten.co.uk/ These voucher codes can each be used to place a separate order with £5 off when you spend £7 as a registered user (not available at guest checkout): LAUNCHGIFT5 LAUNCHOFFER5 LAUNCHFIVE No cashback though! :o
by Sarah
Wed Oct 08 2014 5:15pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: £5 off when you spend £7 at Rakuten

They've expired the first two codes now; however it's still possible to order with the LAUNCHFIVE code.
by Sarah
Wed Jun 03 2015 11:33am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: £1 off 400g Warburtons Wholemeal loaf

Nice... but you have to register with the Daily Mail... :o :o :o
by Sarah
Sat Aug 15 2015 9:58am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Free Yeo ValleyGreek Style Yoghurt at Waitrose

Great coupon. I had a couple of these free recently with CheckoutSmart and ClickSnap; it's very nice although quite difficult to find as even some quite large Waitrose don't stock it or only stock 1 or 2 of the varieties. There are also many similar yet incorrect products.
by Sarah
Sat Aug 15 2015 10:05am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tesco coupons

I've been an Orchard member for a long time, it's a spin-off from BzzAgent that I've also done for several years. You do need to complete as many of the social media activities as you can (and regularly fill in the site surveys) to maintain a good score and continue receiving invites to new campaigns.
by Sarah
Sun Oct 18 2015 2:36pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

They tend to expect at least a few paragraphs for a good grade, mostly quantity over quality but it should include some detail or anecdotes etc; uploading and sharing photos will also help. However you can generally use pretty much the same text for multiple activities, so it's largely reusable once...
by Sarah
Tue Oct 20 2015 5:55pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Dr Oetker - The pizza glitch is BACK (sort of)

The only appearance of £2.99 on the voucher is the maximum value in the small print; you're very lucky if checkout assistants keep looking there to decide how much to deduct instead of the item price on the screen in front of them. Perhaps they're overlooking that you're buying 2 and getting confuse...
by Sarah
Sun Nov 29 2015 8:41pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

That sounds like a good one. I didn't get an invite however I'm signed up for Finest Party Food which begins this week.