Search found more than 2815 matches

Return

by Sarah
Mon May 21 2012 2:24am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Signature policy?

Not having a website which links everything together, I've just given fellow imutualers a few ways of earning a few extra pounds! I suppose I could start a blog and list everything on one page. However, someone would need to teach me how to start a blog! This is a website! Why not post here (as a t...
by Sarah
Sat May 26 2012 12:44pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Signature policy?

How about charging members an advertising fee of 1p per day for displaying signatures? Plus extra charges for links, multiple lines, large/bold fonts, or different colours... raise revenue for our business and clean up the forums all at the same time; eveyone's a winner!
by Sarah
Fri Jun 01 2012 11:15pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post-of-the-month results - May 2012

Wow, thanks everyone for the votes -- and also for the 100 shares prize! Must try not to spend them all at once. Perhaps I'll give MoneySupermarket.com Group a call after the celebrations to see if they're interested in another really exciting acquisition! :D Congratulations to badtothebone, pieman ...
by Sarah
Sun Nov 18 2012 6:40pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 50p off Chocolate Philadelphia

These are selling out now - tubs best before 19.02.2013 still come with the coupon inside but others I saw today best before 28.02.2013 didn't have it.
by Sarah
Fri Nov 09 2012 6:01am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

50p off Chocolate Philadelphia

There's a 50p off coupon inside new pots of Chocolate Philadelphia. It's currently only 81p in Tesco and 82p in Sainsbury's so works out at just 31p-32p per pot once you have the coupon!
by Sarah
Mon Nov 19 2012 4:15pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Free 1 litre Welsh's Grape juice

Was on offer at Tesco for £2 so I got 59p off rest of shopping. If you bought either the rose or white juice then don't forget to claim with Tesco Price Promise too as you could then get an additional 71p back for each one since they're half price £1.29 at Sainsbury's until tomorrow. This worked fo...
by Sarah
Fri Jan 11 2013 4:33am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tickbox

Just because they can, doesn't mean that they will, or that they'll be successful. So equally it could be said that if everybody sticks together and votes no in all the Tickbox polls, then the company saves having to pay out £200 and 2000 shares on behalf of some random survey site that inevitably h...
by Sarah
Fri Jan 11 2013 11:04am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New awards for Post-of-the-month

This year I do want to encourage everyone to make imutual a friendly, attractive and welcoming place for newcomers. Remember that new members could have the potential to be major advocates for our site but a carelessly-worded response to one of their first forum posts could put them off. Good spell...
by Sarah
Fri Jan 18 2013 6:16pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Snow

burwin wrote:No cheese here, but about 2 inches of snow in West London....
That's not much! 2 feet of snow here! :o

See photo:
http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/7439 ... 103231.jpg
by Sarah
Wed Feb 06 2013 4:57am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Gay marriage What's your thoughts?

Sigh! :(

If you were correct about marriage already being identical to civil partnership then surely there'd be even less point in anyone opposing the plans. I don't need to stand to gain anything from a change to know it's fundamentally right to support equality.