Search found more than 2819 matches

Return

by Sarah
Mon Sep 13 2021 12:08pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Invest Engine - £75 BONUS for £100 investment (after 12 months)

i've not heard of the company before, has anyone else here? looks legit :) It appears on the FCA register: https://register.fca.org.uk/s/firm?id=0010X0000482GkLQAU There's some discussion about it on MSE, motleyfool and citywire forums. I hadn't heard of it before either, but felt that was sufficie...
by Sarah
Mon Sep 13 2021 8:43pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: No more More

Well, after months of rubbish offers (e.g. 10% off UHT milk, literally a 5p saving) they've finally given me a worthwhile e-coupon this week: £5 off £50 spend. Hopefully this'll work on gift cards, even though the T&Cs say it doesn't, as otherwise I probably won't use it! :lol:
by Sarah
Mon Sep 13 2021 9:22pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thanks, looks good - I'm in! :thumbup: Here's my referral link for anyone that wishes to use it after Ron has filled his allocation! :D https://investengine.com/?utm_medium=share&grsf=s2uwzh Thanks also had a go and used your link :thumbup: Also on linking bank account I had to upload a bank statem...
by Sarah
Tue Sep 14 2021 10:40am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Skipton Building Society Regular Saver

I was eligible, so yes have opened this account.
by Sarah
Tue Sep 14 2021 10:51am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thank you, that will take me to 3 pending referrals. :thumbup:
by Sarah
Tue Sep 14 2021 10:44am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Nationwide to remove free travel insurance from flex account

Yep, same here. Had the account for many years and ensured that I satisfied the qualification criteria for the insurance but never actually used it. I'll have no reason to keep the account after they remove this benefit.
by Sarah
Tue Sep 14 2021 9:42pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

planteria wrote:
Tue Sep 14 2021 11:32am
fwiw my 'portfolio' is invested in iShares Physical Silver.
There appears to be some of that in my growth portfolio too... amongst 26 other things! :lol:
by Sarah
Tue Sep 14 2021 9:19pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: No more More

Let us know if it does work with gift cards. Sadly, it didn't. I put £45 on a Morrisons gift card combined with £6 of groceries but this didn't trigger the e-coupon. There's a small chance a branded gift card might behave differently, but they're sold out of anything else of interest anyway (have b...
by Sarah
Thu Sep 16 2021 4:23pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Word of the day strikes back

Word of the day from Susie Dent today: Word of the day is the German ‘Verschlimmbesserung’: an attempted improvement that only makes matters worse. If you’re looking for a more pronounceable English equivalent, to ‘arsle’ is to shuffle inevitably backwards. https://twitter.com/susie_dent/status/1438...
by Sarah
Wed Sep 15 2021 11:04am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Why so many "real life crime" dramas?

I suppose drama has always been a popular genre; perhaps the "real life" aspect is more relatable than fiction for some audiences. I've enjoyed quite a few videos by Karen Kavett (aka Karen Puzzles ); she seems a very gentle and wholesome young lady, which can make it a little surprising when she oc...