Search found 45 matches

Return

by richard@imutual
Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:56 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by kevinchess1
Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:07 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by macliam
Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Beware - AMAZON scam

'Tis the season to be scammed!! :wtf: Just a reminder to keep alert - the scammers are out and about! SWMBO just asked me what I'd ordered from Amazon, as she had an email to say it was being delivered 23 December. I have nothing on order, so took a look - the email was quite good at first sight, fr...
by macliam
Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:01 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New pound coin coming.

milo55 wrote:when do current coins become not legal tender ???
From the BBC report above ( :eh: ):
"The round £1 will be legal tender alongside the new, more-secure coin until 15 October."
by macliam
Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:01 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

when do current coins become not legal tender ??? From the BBC report above ( :eh: ): "The round £1 will be legal tender alongside the new, more-secure coin until 15 October." So raid the piggy bank etc between the new coins coming out and the 15th Oct as after than they will not be usuable. Might ...
by blythburgh
Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:14 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I hope macliam is right and banks will take them for a time bu t unlike notes there is not promise on them. I quote the Beeb: T he new 12-sided £1 coin will enter circulation on 28 March, the government has said. The round £1 will be legal tender alongside the new, more-secure coin until 15 October....
by Sarah
Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:56 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yes, it's a little thinner and lighter although also slightly larger diameter than existing £1 coins. Major banks and post offices will continue to exchange old coins for some time after 15 October.

More answers here:
http://www.thenewpoundcoin.com/
by Luke_PieStalker
Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:49 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Best Instant Access Rates

Those who have/had the nationwide 5% reg saver ending - little inside info One your 12 months rate of 5% ends Move your money out Apply to close the reg saver (instructions on nationwide account) - Basically send a secure message online Check your online banking the day after Once the reg saver has ...