Search found 44 matches

Return

by William Joseph1
Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:00 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Co-op Bank

Message to customers I’m pleased to confirm that on 1 September 2017 we have successfully completed a substantial capital raise enabling us to continue as a standalone entity with values and ethics and customer service continuing at the heart of our business. As we celebrate 25 years of our custome...
by Luke_PieStalker
Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:08 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New £10 note

I understand peoples concerns - i think the best thing to do is to send all unwanted currency to myself and i will take responsiblity for disposing of it.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
by Constantine
Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:35 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New £10 note

A certain amount of fuss is always made in the media about cash ceasing to be 'legal tender'. The truth is that all that legal tender means is that it defines what must be accepted if offered in payment of a debt. Other than that it has no practical significance at all. And as it happens, as far as ...
by Constantine
Fri May 25, 2018 4:22 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ecology Building Society and ClearBank in partnership deal

I've never heard of ClearBank. So I looked 'em up. First new clearing bank in a couple of centuries. Set up in 2015 by Nick Ogden, the same chap who set up WorldPay. Look like they have no intention of doing anything so humdrum as touting for deposits or lending money, Their aim seems to be to offer...
by MrsXfile
Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:30 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Momondo

None of the Momondo ones are working for me. The Momondo banner has gone on all the usual ones I do. Anyone know how to get the dailies to work without the banner?
by wiggletoes
Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:56 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cheap Travel Car Hire , Cheap Travel Holidays ,Pricelog Car Hire

Only ones tracking for me since the weekend are Travelsupermarket, Search2Save, S2S Cheap Flights, Cheap Travel Holidays and Booking Buddy... PriceLog Travel Comparison popped up yesterday.
by kevinchess1
Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:35 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Memory lane

Which is why I FEEl that Imutual should shave a penny of a click here and there
To increase revenue
by Sarah
Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:00 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: BT and Purchases on the same card

Something missing here... have Barclaycard given you a 0% balance transfer offer? Your post doesn't say so, but that seems to be implied otherwise surely there'd be interest to pay on most of the balance. I presume you'd also need to repay any fee first, unless they agreed 0% for that too. Thereafte...
by planteria
Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:45 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: BT and Purchases on the same card

I never have done until now milo.
by richard@imutual
Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:12 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Nothing Tracking

Yes, as I mentioned on my post about the weekend server migration, updates are going to be delayed until later today. Rest assured that your visits will still be tracking as normal