Search found 88 matches

Return

by roger
Mon Nov 11 2013 5:31pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2013 accounts and notice of AGM

Torus, you're right in one sense. But, if the company's future earnings are all predetermined as being payable out by way of cashback rather than dividends, no-one would want to buy the site - consequently the shares, as I said before, would be of little value.
by roger
Mon Nov 11 2013 5:35pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Actually, this particular line (cashback versus dividends) of discussion is best perhaps continued - if indeed anyone wants to continue it - in the Shareholders forum.
by expressman33
Mon Nov 11 2013 5:59pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Does doing daily clicks benefit the Imutual profit margin ?
by richard@imutual
Mon Nov 11 2013 6:16pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

In general, we pass on 100% even on daily clicks. So we just get the benefit of the occasional 'capped' transaction. But I'm sure it's helped us by attracting more members
by expressman33
Mon Nov 11 2013 6:24pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

In general, we pass on 100% even on daily clicks. So we just get the benefit of the occasional 'capped' transaction. But I'm sure it's helped us by attracting more members I may sound thick but if we are passing on 100% , how do we make any profit ? ( apart from the benefit of the occasional 'cappe...
by richard@imutual
Mon Nov 11 2013 6:28pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Lots of little ways. Capped transactions, white label sites, non-cashback links (e.g. ebay, Amazon), bonuses from merchants, tenancies, suspended members (i.e. anti-fraud measures), interest (only this year onwards). It's tough to break even at our current size, but will get easier as we grow
by Nukeproof Mega
Tue Nov 19 2013 9:27am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hello there!

Hey there folks, I am the owner of a mature gamers site www.gamersrespawn.co.uk and was introduced to here by my mate Steve (Stiofan) come here to check out what your all about with a view to letting my community know about the benefits of registering here! Just registered my self and will take a lo...
by blythburgh
Tue Nov 19 2013 10:58am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hello there!

Welcome,Paul. You can earn plenty of free money here. Any questions just ask, one of us will know the answer and we all remember being newbies once.

Sorry not a gamer so your site is no use to me but sounds great, good luck with it
by Mel
Tue Nov 19 2013 12:53pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hello there!

Welcome Paul.