Return

by richard@imutual
Mon Jul 20 2020 10:50am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Member poll: Bluechip sale and reinvestment or hold

garindan wrote:
Mon Jul 20 2020 10:02am
it may be prudent to remove Ramsdens and the Hold options and ask the four members to recast their votes for either Pure Gold Mining or Bakkavor.
Makes sense to me :thumbup:
by garindan
Mon Mar 22 2021 5:38pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Member poll: Set an exit price for Bakkavor

Thanks to all who voted. As the share rose again today I have placed a limit order for 120p, so we do not miss the boat sailing. If this does come to pass we should be looking at ~£3500 in funds realised from the sale.
by garindan
Tue Mar 30 2021 10:05am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Member poll: Set an exit price for Bakkavor

Excellent news! Our limit order kicked in this morning and sold 2929 of Bakkavor shares @120.812p, giving us a total of £3538.58 from our original £2000 investment. That's our biggest profit ever! Exceptionally well done to us all :thumbup:
by Beachboy
Sun Apr 25 2021 10:40am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How our shares performed last week

I'm not a member anymore but shouldn't you seriously consider sell some of your Gold mine? Just drifting down from a high of £1.30+ I think that ship has sailed. I did suggest selling quite a chunk quite while ago when the price was sky high but lacked support, but that's fair enough because that i...
by Sarah
Thu Sep 23 2021 8:09pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Invest Engine - £75 BONUS for £100 investment (after 12 months)

Thank you. That's the maximum 5 referrals for me! :thumbup:

Good luck with your investments everyone!
by garindan
Fri Oct 22 2021 4:55pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Club investment strategy discussion thread

Just a quick update - we are scheduled to complete a valuation and paying those members who asked to leave at the end of the first week in November. After this we'll know exactly where we are and can then set about new investments with the cash that is at hand! :thumbup:
by planteria
Thu Nov 11 2021 11:53am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Invest Engine - £75 BONUS for £100 investment (after 12 months)

1. RonFlorabud: quota full
2. Sarah: quota full
3. planteria: current :thumbup: .. https://investengine.com/?utm_medium=share&grsf=8cu92i
4. tonyg
5. parchedpeas
6. hiswitzend
7. pieman
8. axelandpixel :)
by richard@imutual
Mon Dec 06 2021 6:18pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Share club valuation @ 6 Dec 2021

Here are the figures for the Cashback Investment Club's latest valuation, based on our investments and cash holdings as at 6 Dec Since the last valuation on 31 Jul, the club's unit price has dropped from £1.2283 to £1.0364 , a change of -15.6% . See Unit price calculations Members have paid a furthe...