Search found 192 matches

Return

by One Eyed Snake
Fri Jan 11 2013 11:40am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tickbox

Irrespective of the rights or wrongs of whether or not imutual ought to pay out as it made a mistake in the offer description, the poll has been skewed unfairly on favour of the management side rather than be unbiased as it should be. There are 2 options to vote "yes", but only one to vote "no", thu...
by rsturbolad
Fri May 02 2014 1:57pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: "100%" cashback sites retain £40m!

But they pay out faster than iMutual, they don't set fixed 'award dates' that stand firm even when the affiliate networks pay iMutual well before then. This goes against the ethics of the site surely. If you're going to sit on funds to pick up a bit of interest then please tell us!
by cccashbacklover
Sat Jan 24 2015 12:42pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: We've won another award!

It does make me wonder. 2 years running we have been up the backside of the other 2 cashback websites. I wonder what conversations they have about us in the boardrooms :twisted: Prior to that in 2013, I Love Cashback got commended, I don’t know anyone who has/does use that site and I have a feeling...
by davidlmorgan85
Wed Jan 28 2015 11:09am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by Squire
Thu Jan 29 2015 12:43pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by blythburgh
Fri Jan 18 2013 10:24am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Snow

Lots of snow here where we rarely get it. I phoned an friend, she said her near neighbour came round and said I will put your wheelie bin out (in case they come). She was not well pleased having driven the 10 miles or so to Great Yarmouth college to find a notice to say they were closed. The staff s...