Search found 459 matches

Return

by timco
Sat May 18, 2013 4:03 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Quidco profits and the £9m question

They of course this year are all doing some form of High st cashback (Click Snap and various other silly names) it will be interesting to see how this impacts on income and costs, I am yet still to work out how it is financed unless they claim the amount direct from the retailer then it will be inte...
by timco
Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:42 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Share club constitution - draft for comment

Not been mention recently but the idea is/was that we buy/sell shares by voting on it I'm guessing people in the know will make suggestions Yes I took this bit as read it was more what markets we were prepared to allow members to suggest from and if we would do funds etc. I personally would like to...
by timco
Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:49 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Investment club withdrawals

Withdrawals on one specified day with a cut off before the payout date just like they are now with iM. This will allow money in to be matched with money out.
by timco
Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:40 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

If we have to sell then there will be costs idealy we'd keep some cash back so we wouldn't have to sell All of the following is IMHO :) As a rule of thumb it is often best to keep 10% of liability in cash as a minimum, this means 10% of the total money in the fund, although more can be better but e...
by timco
Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:44 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I have been holding my £10 in the account for ages :)
by timco
Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:05 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Where is this at?

How far off is the start date? if any
by timco
Sun May 04, 2014 12:40 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: "100%" cashback sites retain £40m!

It may also include the amounts claimed as rejected by the big two but actually received. I have largely stopped using them as they now seem, in my case, to have a 90% non acceptance rate and most, if not absolutely all, times I have to go chasing the payment. Still waiting for 2 for Voda which is o...
by timco
Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:33 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Membership numbers - Nov 2013

How about some banners with links so I (and I am sure others) can put them on their websites like I have with giffgaff?
by timco
Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:34 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: £13.50 cashback @ Money Dashboard!

Sorry not doing this one they want too much information which they do not need to open an account rife for abuse.