Search found 261 matches

Return

by timco
Thu May 16 2019 8:35pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: to the whinging Leeds fans

I did watch it and I recall the Brighton players cheating and hacking players down a couple of seasons ago! What ever whinging Leeds fans do that event yesterday was more sporting from them than I would expect from Brighton! I seem to remember it very differently (and has to be 4 seasons ago if pla...
by timco
Thu Jun 20 2019 6:28pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 8TB Hard Drive

I currently back up my photos locally on 3 hard drives 2 5TB Seagates and an old laptop drive in a caddy I also back-up online. My downloaded video's and music are stored on a Seagate 8TB unit. After years of buying these things my advice is don't trust the bloody things they always go wrong and mai...
by timco
Mon Jul 01 2019 3:46pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Free Flora Margerine Tub

Antiquated system needs a hard wired printer to print will not work over a wifi printer connection also downloads software to the device.
by timco
Tue Jul 09 2019 10:49pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Investment for July

I used to hold SIS I got them when it was demerged from Provexis which had bought it a few years earlier. I sold them after a while (2014) as they were not core to my portfolio and had no intention of holding more. Cannot see why a business in this area that seems to be everywhere is not rated more ...
by timco
Sun Jul 14 2019 11:30pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Security Certificate Expired?

What ever the reason it needs sorting ASAP or it will put a lot of people off.
by timco
Thu Jul 18 2019 8:50pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Who lived in your house in 1939

Probably a load of cows it was a farmers field till 1969 and my childhood house was not built till the 1950's no idea what it was before the post war building boom.
by timco
Sat Aug 03 2019 10:03am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Poor site reviews at Trust Pilot

Donalds one and no doubt only review. Take with a pinch of salt. I really don't see what he/she/unknown is bleeting about though, unless some posts in the thread have been removed. Ho hum. I do https://www.imutual.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=87433 and yes the unacceptable comments should not have b...
by timco
Mon Aug 12 2019 9:53am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: payment request. Please try later

Mine worked fine just now try again
by timco
Tue Sep 03 2019 7:04pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Best Daily Clicks...

I guess revenues will be well down this year with only 3 fully active dailies and one that works only on high days and holidays.
by timco
Mon Sep 30 2019 9:12pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Free Coffee Tuesday 1/10/19

Tuesday 01 October 2019 Costa Express will be free they are trying to prove machine coffee is not disgusting. Any coffee on the machine menu + any extras totally without charge scan your costa card for 100 free points although not sure how that bit works if it is new cards only or any card etc. Star...