Search found 261 matches

Return

by timco
Sat May 18 2013 4:03am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Quidco profits and the £9m question

They of course this year are all doing some form of High st cashback (Click Snap and various other silly names) it will be interesting to see how this impacts on income and costs, I am yet still to work out how it is financed unless they claim the amount direct from the retailer then it will be inte...
by timco
Sun May 04 2014 12:40pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: "100%" cashback sites retain £40m!

It may also include the amounts claimed as rejected by the big two but actually received. I have largely stopped using them as they now seem, in my case, to have a 90% non acceptance rate and most, if not absolutely all, times I have to go chasing the payment. Still waiting for 2 for Voda which is o...
by timco
Sat Jun 14 2014 1:33pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Membership numbers - Nov 2013

How about some banners with links so I (and I am sure others) can put them on their websites like I have with giffgaff?
by timco
Fri Jul 11 2014 11:34pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: £13.50 cashback @ Money Dashboard!

Sorry not doing this one they want too much information which they do not need to open an account rife for abuse.
by timco
Mon Sep 01 2014 8:52pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: £5.10 cashback + 51 shares @ EE Free Sim

worth a try if it needs topping up then in the bin nothing lost
by timco
Tue Sep 02 2014 10:24pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Torus wrote:
The amount you want to top up (between £5 and £95
From the EE webpage
Where is this on the site as this confirms what the top up is but does not confirm if this is activation or not, with some sims just getting it to receive a signal activates it.
by timco
Sun Oct 05 2014 1:25pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 100% cashback minus £45m

Why generate big profits and the resulting tax bill of £3.7m when you can just increase the % of cashback you pay out to members?. Or indeed pay out to members at all! one of the reasons I have largely stopped using them as getting any cashback tracked or other wise has become such a fight with the...
by timco
Tue Oct 07 2014 9:31pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: imutual nominated for MoneyFacts award

Only really asked one question on IM obviously it was excellent, I gave Quidcon a Tophastle bad marks though :)
by timco
Tue Dec 16 2014 2:18pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Torus wrote:
Sorry but as I will not be taking up the offer I am not inclined to spend anymore time on the subject. Just do not come here complaining if the offer is rejected..
Just coming back to say it paid out today so maybe there will be another £10 for the share club this week :)