Return

by timco
Tue Oct 01 2019 7:58am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Free Coffee Tuesday 1/10/19

Kezzie wrote:
Tue Oct 01 2019 7:10am
My local Tesco Express is also running this offer.
Tesco, Sainsburys, local petrol station, local shop anywhere where they have an Express machine.
by timco
Mon Oct 07 2019 8:48pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Thomas Cook collapses

My son tells me that Pizza Express will be gone by the end of the week another big hole on the high st and Becconsfield Services.
by timco
Sat Oct 26 2019 9:33am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tea for Two at Patisserie Valerie - £9 (after CB) @ Buyagift.co.uk

Then all you have to do is find one that is still open, none left in Birmingham, despite the factory and head office being here.
by timco
Fri Nov 15 2019 3:25pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The end of PAYG?

Cheers, it's attractive but there's a minimum top-up of £10 a month (so it's almost a rolling contract) and it's on EE (who aren't great for coverage here either). :( It is every 120 days but can't get around the EE thing even ASDA which is still quite expensive for plain PAYG is EE. My wife was on...
by timco
Fri Jan 03 2020 11:26am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Bertoli Spread Tub 500g , 2 for £1.50 at Heron foods

Check the dates on them Heron is a TKMaxx for food often short life chill being sold cheapish due to the short life on the product.
by timco
Thu Jan 09 2020 10:49pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cheap Travel Holidays: Holidays at a low price

pakefield wrote:
Wed Jan 08 2020 8:59pm
I just wish this and IceLolly could be once a day per member not IP address. Is that the rule they have insisted Richard puts in or one of his own?
There are free VPN's out there which can take care of this for you.
by timco
Thu Jan 23 2020 10:24pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Free breakfast for a year

For those around the Birmingham area Becketts Farm - started going there when all they had was a butchers counter and two freezers! They serve lovely food now. "We have a super duper prize giveaway at the moment! You could WIN a Harvester Platter for Two, each month for 12 months! All you need to do...
by timco
Wed Feb 05 2020 8:36am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: We have left the Undemocratic EU

And we are now in the less democratic UK run by a bloke who has never been elected anywhere (No not that liar who should be in prison Johnson).
by timco
Thu Feb 13 2020 11:49pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Club's 5th birthday

Time flies doesn't it!

Not invested here currently but wish you all the best for the future.
by timco
Fri Mar 20 2020 4:27pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What Are You Stockpiling for Coronavirus?

Nothing nada zilch I work in a distribution centre for Sainsburys I know there are no shortages just the demand is outstripping the capacity to resupply. (There is a problem with fresh fruit/veg/eggs caused by over buying as most fresh fruit veg comes from abroad this time of year and is hard to sup...