Search found 261 matches

Return

by timco
Thu Jan 29 2015 4:42pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Compulsory voting?

I abstained on the basis that if they had compulsory attendance, as opposed to compulsory voting, they would have to include a no vote or none of the above option and if this wins the majority they should hold the ballot again with different candidates. I can see no reason for people to be lazy you ...
by timco
Fri Feb 27 2015 12:22pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Unit valuations

Not forgetting of course that Share PLC is also a dividend share last year giving 0.52p per share (Just over 1/2 a penny) which will give us another £2.50 back on last years values but as broker estimates are for a substantial rise in profits this year there could be a corresponding rise in divis.
by timco
Sat Jun 13 2015 10:24am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Amazon.co.uk: The world's best known online store

Their new delivery charges have done them harm as I now am forced not to be lazy and I find the same item cheaper elsewhere and often can arrange to collect it from store. The only orders they have had from me since is high value ones where they were the cheapest anyway and ones which include the po...
by timco
Mon Jun 15 2015 9:09pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How we compare with other cashback sites

More likely to get rejected with TCB I largely stopped using them because it became a fight everytime to get money out of them. Not loyal to any one cashback site will use the best for what I am doing and I think the same is true for most, they all have their up and downsides. This one has more free...
by timco
Tue Jun 16 2015 8:20pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How we compare with other cashback sites

kevin1954 wrote:
timco wrote:
kevin1954 wrote:in the last few weeks i have had about £28 from top cashback free money never spent one penny.
I have had similar with Quidco
thank you just found the free money never knew this was on Quidco.
Although in my case it was mistracked items which I have not paid for crediting to my account.
by timco
Fri Mar 18 2016 4:29pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Free £75 share in Tandem Bank?

I signed up but never got a code :( Check your junk/spam email folder as mine came though in my junk email folder. As someone who runs many domain names for others and has default handling on all the domain name emails (nothing escapes however the address is splelt) I check all my spam (about 200 a...
by timco
Wed Mar 30 2016 10:07am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: When we buy and sell

We can't sell either without a vote We could sell Sainsburys if it gets to 8% profit Unless the Chairman calls for a vote not to of course I find it strange we consider selling anything without an alternative investment we feel will do us better just because they reach a certain % growth unless you...
by timco
Sun May 01 2016 1:20pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Member poll: Do you agree to the proposal for the Club's strategy?

Simply currently do not have the time to read and digest so will not be voting either thus decide one way or the other.
by timco
Tue Aug 22 2017 7:35am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New season in the Chanpionship

Sad thing about being in the Prem, even if it may be only one season, is I won't be doing the Cardiff directors box this season the food in there is absolutely wonderful. Gonna have to make do with the Directors box at West Ham and Swansea and executive box at Chelski instead see how they match up t...
by timco
Tue Aug 22 2017 9:25am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New season in the Chanpionship

Are you a self made millionaire or just a "celebrity" ? Neither my son is Chairman of Cardiff City Foundation former director of Swansea City current director of Aston Villa and currently works for a Welsh multi-millionaire Hollywood Superstar/political activist. This, plus his previous employers, ...