Search found 261 matches

Return

by timco
Mon Sep 11 2017 5:55pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New season in the Championship

Boro Boy wrote:Quietly confident....
Not sure you should be Man City/Boro/Wigan and Luton were the teams I backed to win their leagues (E/W so any of the promotion places is good enough) I am pretty bad luck for teams I back like this.
by timco
Tue Jan 09 2018 2:10pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: FA Cup joy

Boro Boy wrote:
Luke_PieStalker wrote:
kevinchesss1 wrote:..and all our posters will be happy Middlesbrough went though :thumbup:
And so say all of us. :thumbup:
Brighton next..! ;)
Time for revenge or as I hope a quick exit from the cup as we probably won't win it and it is a distraction like the last time we were in the top flight.
by timco
Tue Mar 20 2018 9:41am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: £1 off £10 spend at Heron foods till 02.04.18

Heron were bought out by B&M stores last year and B&M plan to put frozen and fresh produce in their main stores.

Have a few in Brum and they have gone down hill since B&M took them over.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/busines ... s-13419124
by timco
Sun Apr 15 2018 2:57pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New season in the Chanpionship

P.S. Apparently Wolves are now certain of promotion. Wolves are promoted and just 1 point of winning the league. Hopefully a straight swap Wolves for West Brom for me (provided we do what we should and stay up) although never like going to Wolves a nasty place to visit. Hopefully Carduff also come ...
by timco
Sun May 06 2018 11:31pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New season in the Chanpionship

@Constantine My son says I may not get to go in the directors box next season when the Right Stripes come to town because he has switched to Villa (directorships not fandom he has always been a fan of Villa but being employed by a professional Welshman he has also had a lot to do with wales having b...
by timco
Fri Nov 16 2018 9:34pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Your Football Team

Brighton and Hove Albion - Seagulls - The Right Stripes! Grew up in Royal Tunbridge Wells two buses out of town the Greenline went to London through Notting Hill Gate and the other, a Southdown, to Brighton. My dad would not let me go alone to London but was OK with me going to Brighton on my own (Y...
by timco
Sat Nov 17 2018 2:55am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Your Football Team

Boro Boy wrote:Rather than Brighton if you had travelled the other way you had ended up in London (Notting hill gate) Chelsea not Millwall would have been your team...
Sorry got the wrong gate it was New Cross Gate been a very long time!
by timco
Tue Feb 19 2019 8:34pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: IS Teenager Shaminna Begum to be made stateless by UK government

I know this won't go down well but.... It is not legal for her British Citizenship removed so this is a load of rubbish. No one can be intentionally left stateless by a country so it cannot happen. This is a young girl who was groomed, as much a victim of abuse as those young white girls from Rother...