Search found more than 12598 matches

Return

by richard@imutual
Tue Jan 04 2011 9:59am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Start a poll!

That's because the title of this thread is "Start a poll" so you're clicking to view the thread. You need to go to your forum of choice (one where you have permission to start a topic) and click "Post new topic"; poll options will be available on the form
by Bruce
Tue Jan 04 2011 2:56pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: (Poll)Should POTM be LTD to one prize per member?

The poll allows you to vote for all the options...
by blythburgh
Wed Jan 05 2011 7:16am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post-of-the-month results - December 2010

Well we are still very early in the month and there is a poll with a clear majority of those who found it and bothered to vote. I congratulate Kev for his wins which are way overdue. But I do agree it should be one prize per person. Maybe we could have the list of top voted posts and if it is Sir Ke...
by colsey
Wed Jan 05 2011 8:28am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: (Poll)Should POTM be LTD to one prize per member?

I wonder what the results would be if it was based on qualifying shares rather than 1 vote per member.
by richard@imutual
Thu Jan 06 2011 8:19pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

1st ever live webcast! Monday 9pm

To kick start the year for imutual, I'm going to be hosting a live interactive webcast this Monday 10th January at 9pm!! The idea is to have a fun and informative Q&A session that allows both current and prospective members to find out more about imutual, and put questions and comments directly to D...
by Ric
Thu Jan 13 2011 7:01pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: (Pole)Amazon evouchers

Bruce wrote:To get any discount from Amazon, I believe you have to buy £5000 of vouchers in one go.
Kev, get yourself a discount for February's competition prize fund :thumbup:
by richard@imutual
Tue Jan 25 2011 12:15pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Webcast1 videos

I was going by the "Claim created" date, but admittedly I overlooked that, in some cases, there was a delay between you submitted the original query and the claim record being created

But I think the general point stands and you can expect to hear a response on your claim soon
by Bruce
Tue Jan 25 2011 11:45am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Webcast1 videos

colsey wrote:8 weeks is a long time
I don't know of any other cashback site that will resolve claims in less than 8 weeks. It is certainly claimed by some sites, but in reality I've found the "quick resolution" is simply just to reject your claim.