Search found 543 matches

Return

by RonFlorabud
Tue Feb 02 2016 8:02am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post-of-the-month results - January 2016

Thanks for voting for me, and thanks for the promptly added shares :-)
by RonFlorabud
Tue Feb 09 2016 5:46am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hello

I've been meaning to join for some time and finally got my act together and signed up, so a big 'hello' to everyone. I'm just finding my way around - I think it will take some time - but hopefully I will be able to make a contribution in the weeks and months ahead. Many thanks to blythburgh for poi...
by RonFlorabud
Tue Mar 08 2016 3:43pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Just dropping in to say Hi!

Hi and Welcome!
Hope you enjoy your time here and make plenty of savings.
by RonFlorabud
Fri Mar 11 2016 10:19am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hello everyone

Welcome. Have fun, save money, take advantage of the great offers and introduce your friends to the site :-)

http://www.imutual.co.uk/referrals
by RonFlorabud
Mon Mar 21 2016 6:04am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post-of-the-month results - February 2016

I'm pleased to announce that the winners of the Post-of-the-month competition for February 2016, as determined by ratings by our members, are: Winner (100 shares): Ccashbacklover for the post in the topic Apna Cashback with 9 thanks Runner-up (25 shares): bobster007 for the post in the topic Re: Sw...
by RonFlorabud
Mon Mar 21 2016 1:15pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post-of-the-month results - February 2016

Thanks for all the feedback. I just wasn't aware of the 10,000 cap. All is clearer now, so thanks again :-)
by RonFlorabud
Sat Mar 19 2016 6:41am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Free £75 share in Tandem Bank?

Is this share actually worth £75? This would seem too much like easy money for this to be real. How do I know it will keep this so-called value? Referral code OBT1Z. I reckon there will be many questions with something like this, but if you're not in it... Here's my referral code though: 10SMS I di...
by RonFlorabud
Sat Apr 02 2016 7:34pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: It was me who was tardy this month

blythburgh wrote:Kev got the monthly quiz up on 1st April but I did not get to see it until the 2nd April.

I must not be so tardy next month. :lol:
Haha, I was getting quite concerned when I appeared to be the only one answering the questions!