by RonFlorabud
Thu Jul 10 2014 9:28am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Merchant of the Week - Sky

richard@imutual wrote:Sorry about that, I've sorted it now

Sky "Merchant of the Week" promotion does run until 25 June
Great :thumbup:

Thanks for sorting it out so quickly - even see todays share showing :)

Just wish EE were as efficient as iMutual, but that's another story... ;)
by RonFlorabud
Fri Jul 11 2014 8:32am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Merchant of the Week - Sky

Glad to see Sky on iMutual now. I had a Sky installation done about 8 months ago and had to go through TCB. I hope Sky have some good offers next month, as I have a new property that will also need an installation :-0
by RonFlorabud
Fri Jul 11 2014 9:51am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: £13.50 cashback @ Money Dashboard!

From today until 17th July you can earn £13.50 cashback + 135 shares @ Money Dashboard Money Dashboard is a free service that provides you with one login to all your current accounts, savings accounts and credit cards. Clear and simple graphs tell you what you need to know without making you work h...
by RonFlorabud
Sat Aug 23 2014 10:42am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: POLL: We want option of who to will our shares to in "My Account"...

superman wrote:
We, the shareholders of imutual have voted. When can we expect this to be implemented, please?
I hope not - what a waste of time and company money. Just put it in your will, I leave my iMutual shares to (blah blah blah).
by RonFlorabud
Sun Aug 24 2014 5:39pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: POLL: We want option of who to will our shares to in "My Account"...

Phew, Richard must be relieved, looks like there's a great deal of support to not implement the facility...
by RonFlorabud
Sat Sep 06 2014 11:15pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Some cheapish suggestions...

Been doing some browsing on Amazon recently and came across a few nice gift ideas, fairly generic... English Tea Shop Assorted Fairtrade and Organic Tea Bags Gift Tin (72 Sachets) - £6.90 http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51yMhLAnWFL._SX466_.jpg http://www.amazon.co.uk/English-Tea-Shop-Assorted-...
by RonFlorabud
Wed Oct 01 2014 11:10am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post-of-the-month results - September 2014

Wow thanks.... Was trying to work out how I received a bonus... Well pleased, thanks :-)
by RonFlorabud
Tue Jan 27 2015 3:14am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: We've won another award!

Great news, well done all, and thanks to those people that voted for the site.
Is there any award image that could be used, to put on the sites homepage?
Seems to me, iMutual is clearly part of the big 3, albeit somewhat smaller than the big 2. The future looks good.
by RonFlorabud
Fri Aug 28 2015 11:04am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Merchant of the Week - Evans Cycles

Did not track for me and so trying it again today Just discovered it did track for me yesterday but I am sure I forgot to do it then. Confused or just a woman so what do you expect????? ;) You probably know already, but you can see your click history here: http://www.imutual.co.uk/report?id=848
by RonFlorabud
Mon Nov 02 2015 10:06am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Help imutual and win £1000 (maybe!)

As we click through in the same way as a normal merchant, it will be interesting to see the percentage of members that actually completed the survey. Can this be published in the forums after the 20th November? I, of course, have voted and expressed my honest opinions regarding iMutual and the other...