Search found 543 matches

Return

by RonFlorabud
Thu Apr 07 2016 9:55am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hi all

Hi Dan, Welcome to iMutual and the forums. Glad to hear that you have already discovered some of the iMutual benefits. Keep browsing the forums as they will save you money and also provide you with some entertainment (and then there's Kevins' lottery and monthly quizes). Hope you stick around - if y...
by RonFlorabud
Thu Apr 07 2016 9:58am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hello :-)

Hello and welcome. Enjoy the forums and saving money online.

As others have said, any problems or questions (not account related) add a post to the forum - someone is sure to help out.
by RonFlorabud
Sun May 01 2016 8:44pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: May Day Quiz

WTF?

Ps. Sarcasm
by RonFlorabud
Thu Jun 30 2016 12:17am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Reward TV

What a great loss that'll be! Don't think I've ever clicked through and actually got to the site. I seem to be hearing the term 'paused' a great deal these days - many online subscription sites (graze, gousto, shave kit...) prefer you to 'pause' (indefinitely) your deliveries, rather than simply can...
by RonFlorabud
Sat Oct 08 2016 10:20am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Vote for us + a chance to win £1000

Unlikely, unless there's a sudden outbreak of common sense :eh: I very much doubt the third place winner last year will be a winner (i assume it wasn't even short-listed). In all honesty, there aren't really many other good/reliable cashback sites out there, other than iMutual and the other big two...
by RonFlorabud
Wed Nov 02 2016 5:39am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tardy again

Not as tardy as me - completely missed it yesterday :-(
by RonFlorabud
Tue Nov 08 2016 4:17pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Brief outage Tuesday morning

Chadwick wrote:Was anyone else expecting 2016 to be reset as a result?
Now, if only that could happen :thumbup: