Search found 543 matches

Return

by RonFlorabud
Tue Jan 24 2012 8:12am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Claims performance as at 4 Jan 2012

My last claim was verified within 3 days - can't say much fairer than that.
Sadly, tomorrow, I shall be adding another claim for onestopphoneshop.
by RonFlorabud
Tue Apr 10 2012 9:53am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New claims "appeals" process

I earn't it :thumbup: Same way as anyone else can Some of it from POTM prizes, Probably less than a 1000 shares None at all from Referals I taken full advantage of the Shares for posting, offers, Daily clicks as can any/everyone else Planeteria made all his without spendin a penny I xpect his bladd...
by RonFlorabud
Sat Jul 07 2012 9:33am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Transaction #910,000 winner!

richard@imutual wrote:Before they go and order the ferrari, I should point out that this was for a 2p transaction at Price Haggle Compare - which we are now generously doubling to 4p :twisted:
Damn! I hope it won't affect the value of our company. If only it was a zero value Kelkoo transaction... :lol:
by RonFlorabud
Sat Jul 07 2012 9:29am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Transaction #910,000 winner!

richard@imutual wrote:However, the lucky winner will also get their total shareholding increased by (at least) 10% - based on the number of pending and awarded shares they hold on the date that transaction #1m is generated :)
A real incentive to start collecting shares now :thumbup:

Well done.
by RonFlorabud
Wed Aug 15 2012 9:16am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Celebrate transaction 1m with double cashback and shares!

My gosh, hasn't the transaction count fallen this week, just over 1,000 transactions in a week! During the 'competition' we were seeing 10,000 in 3 days!
by RonFlorabud
Mon Jan 27 2014 1:24pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: imutual an award winner!

A great result - this should clearly boost membership numbers and of course awareness. Congratulations and well done to all.
by RonFlorabud
Tue Mar 11 2014 8:58am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Even newer logo

richard@imutual wrote:Indeed. There have already been several alternative suggestions for what it looks like - a clock, a pacman, a pram .... :lol:

Oh well, better to be talked about than...
I thought of a thistle initially :thumbup:
by RonFlorabud
Wed Jun 11 2014 9:48am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Merchant of the Week - LV= 50 Plus

Did this finish early? No share for yesterday (yet) and the share offer has been removed already from the merchants page :-( According to our records, you didn't use our LV= link yesterday :? Yes, I see that too. Perhaps I accidentally missed on that days click-through. I have more confidence than ...
by RonFlorabud
Thu Jul 10 2014 9:15am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Merchant of the Week - Sky

Sky is imutual's Merchant of the Week* . To mark the occasion we are offering all imutual members 1 share per day just for visiting, for the duration of this promotion * In fact, in this case it's more like Merchant of the Month! Because the offer runs until midnight on 25th July Has the daily shar...