Search found more than 1675 matches

Return

by an6ypan6y
Sat Aug 23 2014 11:44am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: POLL: We want option of who to will our shares to in "My Account"...

Really what's the point, only 40 members bothered to vote, the shares are unlikely to ever hold anything more than a nominal value, if that situation ever changes then it might become a relevant proposition. Right now I agree with Anthonyh, Richard has better things to use his resources and your mon...
by Squire
Sat Aug 23 2014 1:10pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

We own the company, we voted for a change. If it truly is a case that we have a say on how the company is run then this will be implemented. No, we never voted for the change. I voted against. 40 out of thousands does not make a Quorum and as far as I am concerned IF these polls are not taken as in...
by kevinchess1
Sat Aug 23 2014 1:15pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

As I posted Polls are not binding but just an indication of feeling about things
Of the 40 voters 13 were against and from what I've read in this thread they are the larger shareholders so it wouldn't be a done deal at an AGM
by richard@imutual
Tue Aug 26 2014 9:29am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Let me try to wrap this thread up, but feel free to start a new thread on a specific proposal if necessary.... I'm grateful to any member who takes the time to make suggestions for improving imutual, so thanks for that :thumbup: On the general point of how to use polls and and interpret their result...
by an6ypan6y
Wed Aug 27 2014 9:14am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: POLL: We want option to buy, sell or transfer our shares

Following on from this thread: http://www.imutual.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?p=108927#p108927 It would be very beneficial to imutual shareholders to be able to buy, sell and transfer their shares. Thoughts as always welcome. I must be missing something fundamental here. The share base is added to wi...
by richard@imutual
Wed Oct 01 2014 7:58am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Post-of-the-month results - September 2014

I'm pleased to announce that the winners of the Post-of-the-month competition for September 2014, as determined by ratings by our members, are: Winner (100 shares): anthonyh for the post in the topic Declined Transaction Notification with 15 thanks Runner-up (25 shares): underdog for the post in the...
by richard@imutual
Fri Feb 06 2015 1:27pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Cashback reliability Feb 2015

Here's our regular report on how well we're dealing with members' claims for missing/incorrect transactions : claims20150206.jpg We do everything we can to ensure that merchants track your transactions reliably (including sometimes dropping merchants who prove unreliable), but occasionally, for reas...