Search found 241 matches

Return

by Bruce
Wed Dec 31 2014 1:22pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Merchant of the Week - Thomas Cook

Shame the prices with Thomas Cook aren't particularly good though. A hotel that I booked through Hotels.com (who price matched Sunshine) for £51.14 two nights half board is £60.70 on Thomas Cook. Also got cashback on top of my lower price booking, plus they have a "stay 10 nights, get one free" loya...
by Bruce
Fri Jan 16 2015 10:15pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: £5 voucher - Fayre & Square email club

There isn't one of these near me, sadly. But I used a similar voucher a few years ago at the Lakeside in Milton Keynes and thought the Sunday Lunch was great. Huge portion, very reasonable prices and a great view over Willen Lake (rather than the usual concrete views you get elsewhere in MK).
by Bruce
Sun Jan 25 2015 7:55pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: We've won another award!

Thanked by: Bruce • davepritch • rolka • dannyluis • 1960mackem • blythburgh • Mel • Denant • kevinchess1 • Beachboy and 20 more users Is it me or does the following link tell a different story? http://www.imutual.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=50152 Winning awards is one thing, increasing profits...
by Bruce
Fri Aug 14 2015 10:13pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tesco coupons

I got some fruit and veg vouchers (1x £3 and 3x 75p for friends/family). After some time, they wanted me to do "tasks", e.g. post on Facebook, Twitter etc about my views on Tesco fruit and veg. They basically say you won't get any more vouchers unless you do these tasks. My opinion on the quality of...
by Bruce
Mon Dec 07 2015 7:50pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Merchant of the Week - Hotels.com

I use this site for nearly all my bookings now. You get between 6 and 12% cashback, depending on the currently available offer and the site you use. Plus 1 free nights for every 10 you stay (and it is better than a hotel reward scheme as you aren't tied to a particular chain and it also applies to s...
by Bruce
Mon Apr 04 2016 6:54pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Free £75 share in Tandem Bank?

I used Beachboy's code.

My code is FP7NK
by Bruce
Tue Apr 05 2016 7:41pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The offer is so vague, it doesn't even tell us the name of the company in which we are gaining shares, the class of share, etc etc.

Worth a punt for freebie though.
by Bruce
Sat Jan 29 2011 12:25pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Argos: The UK's leading general merchandise retailer

Can we get 50p cashback on the new catalogue competition?
by Bruce
Tue Mar 21 2017 5:58pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tesco coupons

The Orchard was good whilst it lasted. Definitely got me to try products I wouldn't normally buy. But then I rarely bough them again (so not good for Tesco).
by Bruce
Sun Jul 23 2017 9:10am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Personally to say the shares in imutual "have no known value" is an exaggeration I think. Reality tells me they are worth zero. Would you be willing to transfer yours back to the company for 1p? ;) At a rate of 1p per share - no. At a rate of 10p per share - yes. Based on 8,936,947 shares being iss...